Bella problems

I finally got Bella to come down stairs when Dad looks up at her sighs and says "Bella, I just finished talking to your mother.

Your going to live with her again we both agree it's what's best for you." I look at him wide eyed not wanting to be separated from Bella.

"Charlie no you cant. I'm im not not leaving." Bella says angry.

"Bella it's been months and you are no better. You don't ever leave the house you have no friends you hang out with your not okay here and face it they aren't corning back! Even if he did I wouldn't want you near him after all the damaged caused." Dad yelled and sighed.

"Actually I was going out with Y/n and Jessica now to go to the movies." She said so I decided to play along.

"That true?" He asks me.

"Yea, Jess called a little while ago to ask. That's why we came down here."I tell him.

"Alright fine. I'll talk to your mother but if you don't get out of this, this slump your going back." Bella nods not wanting to leave.

We walk to the truck and I pull out my phone " Who are you calling?" Bella asks.

"You honestly think I want to third wheel with you and Jessica of all people. I don't think so." I reply hitting the numbers.

(At the theaters)

We pull up and hop out the car to go buy our tickets. I pull out my wallet and tell the person "one adult." The nod and hand me the ticket, as I go to give the money I hear a voice say " I've got it."

I turn and see Seth. A smile instantly forms on my face. "Seth, hey glad you came." I say hugging him.

"Of course you called needing my assistance." He jokingly says.

"Thanks but I can pay for myself." I tell him.

"It's fine I want to." He says.

I try to argue but he pays the teller anyway. "Well thanks again Seth." I say with a smile nudging his arm with mine.

"Yea sure, so why am I needed again." He asks.

"Well you see Bella finally came out of the house and decided to go with Jessica to the movies and I happen to not really like Jessica and I didn't want to be a third wheel so I called Angela but she has study group than I called you." I explained.

"Ouch, so I wasn't even your first choice." He says with a hand over his chest acting hurt.

I laugh and say " In my defense I didn't think you would want to come since you don't know Bella or Jessica that well."

"Ah please it'll be fun." He says. We walk into the theater and began to watch our movie.

(End of the movie)

After the movie was over me Seth, Bella , and Jessica were all walking. Well Bella and Jessica were talking while me and Seth talked.

We were laughing and talking about nonsense when we walked in front of some motor cyclers.

They whistled our way and asked us if we wanted rides. I grew nervous and Seth pushed me behind him not liking our situation either.

We went to keep walking when Bella, oh poor stupid Bella walked up to one of them and got on the bike and dove off.

I called to her " Bella! What the hell. Get back here!" But I doubt she heard me.