Arguements

It's been some time since that day at the movies and Jake has finally phased much to his dismay.

He was upset and shocked at what he had become, he only sees himself as a monster. I think he was the most upset when Sam told him he could no longer be in contact with any of his past friends including Bella and Me.

He didn't know I knew about all of this though so when I visited him at Sams and Emily's place he was shocked and happy he still had me and I told him I would never leave him, that he was one of my best friends.

That didn't stop him from being angry from not being able to see Bella.

I help him as much as I can without getting caught by her. She would be furious if she knew Jake still talked to me and not her.

I'm in the living room watching y/f/s on tv when Bella ran down and turned the tv off.

" Hey!" I exclaimed.

"No time to explain come on." She told me rushing to her truck in the rain. "Bella what's this about?" I asked. "It's Jake. I know he said he had mono but he has to be better by now and we're going to see him." She tells me with determination laced in her voice.

We drive to his place and see him outside working. Bella looks at him like she can't believe that's the same boy his long hair now cut short as well as a tattoo on his shoulder and much more masculine body.

She hops out the car into the rain and I follow.

"Jake! Hey!" She yells to him.

He immediately stops and I already know he is heartbroken to have to see her and hurt her feelings to keep her away like Sam said.

He finally turns to look at us. I give him a sympathetic smile which he returns considering I'm his only real friend now and his bond like the others, this made our friendship a lot stronger.

"You cut your hair? And got a tattoo?" She asked him still shocked by his new appearance.

"Bella." He tries to continue but she cuts him off. " I thought you were to sick to come outside. Or pick up the phone when I call."

"Go away." He continues.

"What?" She asks upset.

"Go away." He repeats.

"What happened to you?" She asks him. He goes to walk away but she screams and grabs him on his arm "What's wrong. Hey!" He looks at me instead of her to upset to look at her.

"What's wrong." She repeats. He doesn't respond, all you can hear is the pouring rain around us making this even harder and sad than it has to be.

"Did Sam get to you?Is that what's happening?" She questions grabbing both Jake and I's attention.

We both look at her and he says "Sams trying to help me. Don't blame him. But if you want somebody to blame how about those filthy bloodsuckers you hang around, the Cullens." He said angrily.

Bella looks at him shocked and confused, while I stay quite not wanting to make him more upset by defending them even though I want to.

When he found out I hung out around them knowing what they were he was very upset and we argued for a few days over it until he finally accepted they were like family to me even though he didn't like it and would still hate them and talk bad about them.

I can't blame him after all they put me through but I forgave them, and there not here anymore much to my anyway. "I don't know what your talking about." Bella lies.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've been lying to everyone, Charlie. But you can't lie to me. Not anymore Bella." He stopped then scoffed looking at me " If she wouldn't have know you would have lied to her too, putting her in danger like you already have. All the bad things that have happened are your fault and no one else's." He yelled angry.