News

It's been around a month since Bella and Edwards wedding and they are still on their honeymoon on a private island.

Bella has been texting me about everyday telling me what's been going on and sending me beautiful pictures.

While they enjoyed that I've been practicing everyday my gift with Carlisle and Jaspers help of course.

Seth and I have been on several dates since then as well and we couldn't be closer.

I even went to LaPush and caught up with Jake who told me everything that happened to him while he was away.

He said he missed me and everyone else and he needed his own time which I told him I completely understand, when I was first turned I isolated myself afraid I would hurt someone.

Just because I have some control doesn't mean something can't happen. I sigh getting out of my bed and get dressed.

Once I was finished getting ready I went downstairs to eat breakfast with dad.

"Good morning!" I say happily.

He smiles putting a plate in front of me "Morning kiddo." He said ruffling my hair.

"So what's today's plans?" He asks sitting down.

"Oh you know my school studies with Carlisle and I plan to go to LaPush to see Seth and the others at the beach or something."

He nods and says "So how have you and Seth been?"

I smile and say "Perfect."

He smiles and says "That's great, he's a good kid."

I nod and then say "What about you and Sue? Seth and I can't help but see you guys are spending some time together." He looked up at me in shock not knowing how to respond so I say with a laugh.

"It's okay. You both deserve to be happy but don't forget Seth and I were together first so don't make it weird."

He chuckles and says "Yea I know."

I finish my last few bites and leave the house and hop onto my bike and head to Carlisle for my lessons.

(Time skip)

"Maybe they'll say it was a car crash." Jake told Embry, Leah, Seth and I.

I sigh annoyed he's still going on about this.

"Or tripped and fell off a cliff." He continues as I looked out to the water.

"At least I'll get one thing out of it." He said with a smirk.

At that I smacked him upside the head making him let out a hiss of pain.

"I keep forgetting your not the same anymore." I raise an eyebrow "What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

He sighs "Sorry that's not what I mean, your just stronger now and I keep forgetting." I glare at him and say "Sure..." at that Jacob was going to say something back to me until Seth said "Just let it go Jake." With a stern look telling him he means it and Jake listens.

Sam says "No you won't." He must have been listening to us talk. "Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe." I smile happy they finally have some type of peace between them.

"Well he's either going to kill her or change her and the treaty says..." But he is cut off by Sam "I say Jacob! I say." He said having enough of his attitude and I laugh lightly at how quick he shut up.

"You know if you wanted things different you should have become alpha." Embry told him.

Jacob looks away saying "It seemed like a good idea at the time." He told us.