Chapter 2

"Thank you so much London!" Niall yells. "We love you!" Harry smiles. "We hope you have a safe trip home," Louis says, putting his arm around Niall. "Goodnight everyone!" Liam says, waving to a few fans in the front row.

"I should probably get home, I have a baby shower to go to in the morning," Julia says as everyone else leaves the stadium. "Tell Liam I'll see him at home?" She asks and I nod. "I'll walk you out." We take the back exit so no fans see us, and I walk with Julia over to her car. "Goodnight Jules, happy birthday!" I smile. "Thanks Sarah!" She replies. "See you soon."

I watch her pull out of the parking lot and then head back into the arena to look for the guys' security guard, Paul, that is going to take me backstage. Since he knows me, he takes me to their dressing rooms without me having to present identification.

"Hi Sarah!" Niall smiles, standing up to give me a hug. I hug the others as well and then sit down on the couch next to Louis. "You guys were great," I say. "Thank you," Harry replies. "Where'd Julia go?" Liam asks. "She left right after the concert ended because she has to go to a baby shower tomorrow morning, but she said to tell you, Liam, that she'll see you at home." He nods and focuses on his phone.

The five of us talk for a few minutes until Harry says, "I'm going to head home, I'll see you guys soon." "Thanks for coming, Sarah, it means a lot to us." "Of course, see you in a few days H."

After Harry leaves, Liam proposes a game of pool. Louis turns to me. "Wanna be my partner?" "Sure," I reply.

Niall is convinced I like Louis. And I guess I do, I think he's attractive but I don't know if I like him. He's really sweet and he's a good friend to Niall. But I don't know if I like him.

Anyway, the four of us play three games of pool. Liam and Niall won the first game, Louis and I won the second. The third round was again, won by Liam and Niall.

The two of them aren't the most gracious winners, Niall more than Liam. "Told you I don't suck, Sarah," Niall gloats. "You literally missed every shot except for two!" I argue. "That's two more than you made!" He replies.
"Sure it is," I mumble.

Louis rolls his eyes and turns to me. "Niall you only beat us cause Liam's on your team." "He's not wrong," Liam adds. "You guys just aren't on my level," Niall says, shrugging his shoulders. "Whatever," I sigh.

Niall's phone begins to ring on the table next to the couch. "Can you grab my phone for me?" He asks. I pick it up and glance at the caller ID, which says "Hailee"- his girlfriend. I toss him his phone, but he scowls and doesn't answer.

I decide not to ask him why, his relationship is his business.

Niall and Liam are the only two that have girlfriends, Julia and Hailee. Hailee's very sweet and seems to care about Niall a lot. I hope everything is okay between the two of them.

It occurs to me that Niall may want to talk to her in private, so I decide to leave the room. Since Louis and Liam are nowhere to be seen, I use that as an excuse. "I'm going to go find Louis and Liam," I tell Niall and he nods in response.

I walk out of the room and down the hallway, then I see the two of them talking near the stage.

"Is something going on between Hailee and Niall?" I ask them. "Not that we know of," Liam replies. "We figured he'd tell you before he'd tell us," Louis says.

"What are you two doing out here anyway?" I ask. "Just talking about the upcoming tour," Liam smiles. "We're getting excited," Louis adds. "Well you still got six months before you leave," I say. "Still exciting," Louis grins.

"Well I should get going, it's Julia's birthday so I should go home and see her," Liam says. "Tell Niall I say goodnight!" "Will do," I smile. "Goodnight Liam." "Night!"

"So how have you been Sarah?" Louis asks me.
"Good, how about you?" I reply. "Alright." "How are your sisters and brother?" I smile. "All good, haven't seen them in a few weeks," he replies. "Well you see them next week, right? They're coming to a concert aren't they?" "Yeah they are," Louis grins. "Let's go back to the dressing room." He adds, walking down the hallway.

"Um, Sarah, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Louis asks. "Sure," I smile. "So this Saturday?" I ask. "Sounds good, around 7?" He asks and I nod.

We look inside to make sure Niall is done with his call, then he says, "I'll be in there in a sec."