Chapter 40

We walk back to the hotel and all of us go immediately to bed. I wake up around 9 the next morning, walk downstairs, make coffee and pour myself a cup of it. Louis comes down about ten minutes later. An hour later everyone is awake and has joined me and Louis in the kitchen. "Let's go to breakfast in the lobby," Harry says. The six of us head downstairs to the buffet off the lobby and sit down at a table towards the back. The waitress takes our drink orders, which are mostly teas and coffees. "I'm going to go get food," I say. "I'll stay at the table till you guys get back," Harry says. Julia, Liam, Niall, Louis and I walk up to the buffet tables and pile food onto our plates, except for Niall who piles food on two separate plates. I sit down at the table first and say to Harry, "Go get something to eat, Harry. I'll watch our stuff." He nods and smiles before walking away. "What should we do today?" Julia asks once we've left the restaurant and the hotel. "I was thinking we should go shopping. There's a lovely outlet mall a few blocks down," I say to Julia. "Sounds great!" She answers. "You two go on, we'll pick you up when you're ready," Louis says. He hands me his credit card and gives me a swift kiss on the cheek. Liam hands Julia his credit card too, before we walk off in the direction of the outlet mall I shopped at for my 16th birthday, prom and for many other important times of my life. "What stores do they have?" Julia asks. "Forever 21, Macy's, Sephora, Bloomingdales and a bunch of other places," I say, crossing the street. "Which one do you want to go to first?" I ask her. "Forever 21, I think," she answers. I nod and we walk another block or two before entering the Forever 21 store. "I'm going to go to the dress section," Julia says. "Okay," I say as she makes her way to towards the other side of the room.