Chapter 11

Niall and I walk downstairs into the kitchen where my mum is drinking her coffee. "Hello, Niall!" She says in a cheery voice. "Hi, Aunt Molly," he replies with a smile. "We're going to Nando's for lunch, mum. We'll be back in a few hours," I say. She nods and takes a sip of her coffee. "We can take my car," Niall says, as we walk towards the front door. "Oh, I left your car keys in my room, since I drove home last night," I say, "I'll go get them." I run up the stairs to my room and get Niall's car keys. "I can drive," he says, as I approach the front door. "No, you have a headache. I'll drive," I protest. "Fine," he says. We walk outside towards Niall's car, and I climb into the driver's seat. Niall hops in the passenger seat. "We have a Nando's near my house too, you know," I say. "Yeah, I know. I usually go after I leave your house," he says. I roll my eyes and pull out of my driveway. Five minutes later, we pull into the parking lot of Nando's.
Niall and I get out of the car and walk into the building. We sit down at a table towards the front and look at the menu. Niall orders "The Niall" and I order "The Louis." (I try to order a different one each time.) "The Louis" is chicken with garlic butter red-skinned mashed potatoes, and it was delicious. I took a bite out of Niall's, which was also very good. After we finish eating, Niall suggests we go for ice cream. He takes me to the ice cream place Louis took me to on our date. I order chocolate and get brownies and chocolate chip cookie dough on top. Niall orders chocolate too. After we finish our ice cream, Niall takes me home. "Be careful driving," I say to him. He nods and says, "I will." "See you at the concert tomorrow. Don't drink tonight, okay?" I tell/ask him. He nods and pulls out of the driveway.