Chapter 3

I walk into the dressing room in time to see Niall sprint back over to the couch. By the dumb smile plastered on his face, I can tell he overhead our conversation. "So Louis asked you out?" He asks with a grin. "Yeah he did," I reply. "You guys were great tonight." I change the subject. "Thanks Sarah." Louis joins us a minute later, and we talk for about an hour before I decide I should get home.

"I'm leaving now,  see you guys in a few days!" "Can you give me a ride home?" Niall asks. "Sure, grab your stuff and hurry the fuck up," I reply, sitting down on the couch.

Louis and Niall come back in, saving us from the awkward tension yet again. I stand up and grab my purse, then the four of us leave the building and climb into the limo. I'm staying the night at Niall's, he insisted during the drive. When we get to his house, Niall gets out first and helps me out to the limo. Louis gets out of the car too, and he whispers in my ear, "next Saturday. Be ready at 7." He gets back into the limo before I can say anything else. Niall slings his arm over my shoulder and the two of us, plus his security guard, walk towards his house. The security guard pulls a key out of his bag and walks us into the house. Mrs. Horan runs over and says to me, "Hello, honey! How are you?" She gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She does the same for Niall. The security guard leaves, after telling Mrs. Horan to call if she needs anything, and that he'll be outside. Niall leads me to the guest bedroom, where I've slept several times. I grab the spare toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and hairbrush I keep under the sink. After brushing my teeth, I change into the extra pair of pajamas I keep at this house. I call mum to tell her I'm spending the night here, in case she waited up for me. It goes to voicemail, so I leave a message and hang up. Now that that's done, I lay in bed and turn the TV on. I flip through channels for an hour before finally drifting into sleep.