Chapter 20

Louis POV
After the concert, Niall and I ask Sarah to drive us home, because Harry had picked all of us up and he and Liam didn't want to leave yet. I have packing to do for the tour, though, and I think Niall does too. Sarah plugs her phone into the USB and plays music from a playlist. The first song to play is "This Town" by Niall. She turns the volume up and the three of us sing along. "This is my favorite song by you, Niall," I say to him. "I like Flicker better, but I love this one too," he answers. "I've always wondered if that song is about your days in One Direction," I comment. "It is," Niall says, with a big smile. The next song to play is "Sign of the Times," by Harry. "What's the name of this playlist?" I ask her over the music. "My boys," she answers. "How come none of my songs are on it?" I ask. "Oh, they are. I've got all of your solo songs on my phone," she tells me. The next song is by me, it's "Miss You," and both Niall and Sarah know all the lyrics. The next songs are Bedroom Floor, Polaroid and Strip That Down by Liam, Kiwi, Medicine (which he finally released) and Meet Me in the Hallway by Harry, Two of Us, Back to You, and Just Hold On by me and Slow Hands and Flicker by Niall. Sarah drops Niall off first, and then she drops me off. "I love you," I say to her, before kissing her and getting out of the car. "Love you too," she says.