Chapter 17

Louis POV
The music starts for Alive as we ascend stage's platform, our fans scream as we get though Alive, Save You Tonight, C'mon C'mon, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Perfect, Happily, Up All Night, Change My Mind, Girl Almighty, End of the Day, Little Black Dress, Tell Me a Lie, Over Again, 18, Love You Goodbye, Something Great, One Thing, Nobody Compares, Act My Age, Temporary Fix, Why Don't We Go There, Stole My Heart, Live While We're Young, Fireproof, Hey Angel, Story of My Life, What Makes You Beautiful, Summer Love, Spaces, and A.M. The boys and I meander backstage after the concert's over. The four of us walk over to Sarah, who is talking to our manager. Seeing us, she excuses herself and comes over to us. "Hey, guys. You were great," she says, grinning. "Thanks," Liam says, smiling at her. "I missed the last two songs, though. Your manager is very talkative," she says. Harry nods, "Oh yeah. But Jeff's our nicest one yet," Liam says. "Well, I've gotta get going," Sarah says. "Why?" I ask in a somewhat whiney tone. "I've got a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I don't want to stay out to late," she answers.

Sarah POV
"Oh, shit, is that the Kelly wedding?" Niall asks. I nod. "I'm going to that wedding, too. My brother is the best man," Niall says. "Did you take your car, Niall?" I ask him. "No, Harry picked me up," he answers. "I'll give you a ride home. Go grab your stuff," I say. Niall nods before walking over to the dressing room. 45 minutes later, Niall and I pull into his driveway. " Wanna come in for a couple minutes? My mum is probably awake, I know she'd wanna see you," Niall says to me. "Okay," I reply. Niall opens his front door and the two of us step into the hallway. "Mum?" He calls. "In the kitchen," she responds. Niall and I walk into the kitchen where Niall's mum is sitting reading a book. "Hi my darlings!" She exclaims as she gives me and Niall hugs. "How was the concert?" She asks. "It was lovely," I say. She smiles at my response. "And mum, Sarah is going on tour with us," he says. "Oh, that's wonderful! I'm so glad someone other than Harry, Liam and Louis will be able to watch over my boy," she says. "When do you leave again, my loves?" She asks. "The 24th," Niall answers. I nod. "I need to get more clothes," I tell her. "I'd love to take you shopping!" Aunt Maura tells me. "That'd be lovely," I say. "Does the day after tomorrow work?" She asks me. "Yes," I respond. "Fabulous! We can meet at my house around noon, if that works," I nod, "Sounds great. See you tomorrow!" I say, and then I excuse myself.