Chapter 36

After Liam changes, the six of us walk over to the restaurant across the street and are immediately seated by the hostess. I sit in my usual spot next to Louis with Harry on my other side, across from Niall. On Niall's side is Liam and Julia sits next to him. Our waitress introduces herself and hands us menus before taking our drink orders and walking away. She comes back a few minutes later with our drinks and she takes out a note pad and scribbles our orders down on it. Our food arrives half an hour later, and Niall reaches across the table and takes one of my fries. "You have a whole plate to yourself!" I whisper loudly. He rolls his eyes and smiles before taking another one. "Yours are less salty," Niall explains. "Fine," I give in. "Excuse me, can I get another iced tea?" I ask the waitress as she walks by our table. She nods and I politely say "thank you" as she rushes off. For the first time in a while, we spilt the bill. One of the boys usually pays,  and occasionally Julia and I will. Harry leaves the tip and we all stand up to leave. "I'm tired," Julia says, yawning, as we step into the elevator up to the third floor, where our two floor suite is located. Niall sits down on the couch and turns on the TV as soon as we walk in. I roll my eyes and grab the takeout box he left on the table and put it in the fridge. "I'm going to bed," I say, stifling a yawn. "Me too," Louis says, following me up the stairs.