Chapter 8

He takes me back to where my five best friends are, in their dressing room. I walk in and the security guard walks away. Louis, Liam and Julia are sitting on the couch on their phones, Harry is sitting in the chair near the couch on his, and Niall is bent over looking in the fridge. Julia looks up and notices me. "Hi, Sarah!" She says, hugging me. Louis looks up from his phone, smiles and pats the seat next to him. I sit down, then Harry says, "Niall! Sarah's here." Niall walks over (with a takeout box from Nando's in his hand,) says hello to me, then sits down in the other chair next to Harry's. "Why don't we play a board game or something?" Niall suggests. I nod my head. "Sure," Louis says as he puts his arm over my shoulder. Niall stands up and walks over to a cupboard in which he takes out a few games. "We've got Battleship, Scrabble, Clue, and Monopoly. "We are not playing Scrabble. I suck at spelling," Louis says. Niall nods. "Okay, Scrabble's out." Julia speaks up, "I think we should play Clue, with partners." "Okay. I wanna eat before we preform, so I'm gonna sit this round out," says Niall. "Me too," says Harry. Louis turns to me. "Partners?" He asks. I nod my head. Liam kisses Julia on the forehead and says, "I guess that means were partners." She leans into him contently. Louis and I win both games of Clue, mostly because Liam and Julia argued the whole time over who was right. 10 minutes before the show starts, a security guard comes into the dressing room to get the boys and bring them backstage. I walk towards the back with Louis, who slings his arm over my shoulder while we walk. The boys leave me and Julia backstage with a security guard while a small elevator brings them down underneath the stage for their dramatic entrance. The music for Best Song Ever begins to play and the boys come out of the platform of the stage. The entire stadium is full of screaming fans, most of them teenage girls. The boys sing Best Song Ever, Never Enough, Up All Night, Heart Attack, Clouds, What Makes You Beautiful, Over Again, Strong, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, End of the Day, Change My Mind, Something Great, Stole My Heart, Fireproof, Story of My Life, A.M., No Control, Alive, Back For You, Save You Tonight, Half a Heart, Last First Kiss, Better Than Words, 18, Little Things, and they end it with Through the Dark. They thank everyone for coming and wish everyone safe travels home, then they run backstage. We tell them how well they did, and the six of us walk back to the dressing room. Louis puts his arm over my shoulder again, and Niall walks next to me. Harry walks on his side, Liam walks next to Louis', his arm around Julia. Louis whispers to me, out of earshot of everyone else, "We still on for tomorrow night?"