Chapter 23

Louis POV
I look over at Sarah for the fourth or fifth time in the last ten minutes. Her reactions to whatever the heck's happening in this shitty movie make me smile in the dark. That's the only reason I watch movies with her. She leans her head on my shoulder I drape my arm around her. Almost an hour later when the movie ends, Sarah has completely passed out. She fell asleep not long after she rested her head on my shoulder. I pick her up and look down at her as I walk out of the movie theater with Liam, his girlfriend, Harry and her surrogate brother. We walk towards the tour bus slowly, since we're all tired. The boys stay outside, but I go inside. Julia comes in too, saying she's tired and wants to go to bed. I lay Sarah down in her cot and take off her shoes before draping a blanket over her. I kiss her forehead before stepping into the tiny bathroom to brush my teeth and change into sweats, which I always wear to bed. I tumble into the cot across from her and start to drift off before I hear Niall's loud laugh as the boys stumble in. "Shut up, she's sleeping," I whisper. "Sorry," Niall replies, climbing into the cot above Harry's. Liam climbs into his cot cot, above mine. "Night, lads," Liam says quietly. "Night," Niall whispers back.