Chapter 30 - Visitors

Tony walked in that morning with a perplexed expression. He started the coffee maker and walked over to the living room, thinking hard about what was in front of him. Clint was sprawled out on a couch, Pietro was leaning back on an armchair, Wanda was curled up at the end of the couch across from Clint, her legs entwined with Bucky's, who was laying across from her. He walked over and hit Clint's arm, making him jump. "Morning Barton."

"Morning Stark," He said groggily.

"Having a pajama party?" He joked, making Clint roll his eyes.

"It was storming, and we couldn't sleep."

"So you had a pajama party?" Clint let out a huff of annoyance before getting up to go get changed. Tony poked Bucky's shoulder, not really wanting to hit him since he was still afraid of him. His eyes flew open and he jumped up. Assassin instincts, Tony guessed. "Morning" He turned to face him.

"Morning," He said gruffly before he, too, went to get dressed. Next, Tony went over to Pietro and kicked the bottom of the chair, waking him up. He groaned and stretched his arms above his head. He walked over to where Wanda was on the couch, but before he could even touch her, Pietro had sped in front of him.

"No, no. Leave her" He said sternly. Tony raised his hands above his head in surrender, before going over to pour himself some coffee. Pietro brushed the hair out of Wanda's face before going and making some toast. Clint came back, poured himself a cup of coffee and went to sit back down on the couch. Tony went and put the pillows and blankets away before joining him across from Wanda.

"Hey, guy twin?" Tony called, concern evident in his voice, "Your sister's crying." Pietro looked up and walked over to her. She was still asleep, but there were tears streaming down her cheeks. He sat beside her and rubbed her leg, trying to gently wake her. She slowly opened her eyes, much to Pietro's relief. He didn't want her to get stuck so early in the morning. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw her hands. Pietro hadn't let her take the bandages off last night and seemed to have forgotten. No one said anything as she stared down at them. Her fingers traced the blue swirls on the back of her hands.

"Hey," Pietro said quietly. She turned to look at him "Okay?"

She looked confused for a moment before nodding. "Okay" Pietro stood up and brought the toast down to her before running to get dressed. Clint smiled as Wanda ate without being told to. She only ate half, but he was glad she was eating. Pietro came back as she left to get dressed, too. He sighed as he sat down, seeing that she had only one piece of toast.

"You know, if you didn't make her two, she would have eaten it all." Clint pointed out, smirking.

"If I only made her one, she would eat half of that too." Pietro told him, "She's just used to only eating half of everything." Clint hummed in understanding. Pietro ate the last piece of toast and rinsed the plate. "I'm going for a run" He stated before running down the hallway to tell Wanda. She was standing in front of the mirror hanging on her wall, wearing black leggings and a red tank-top.

"I wonder," Pietro started, "If I'll ever see you wearing a different color." He teased. Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Probably not." She chuckled "Am I doing this right?"

He hadn't noticed she was braiding her hair. He walked over to her and ran his hand down it.

"I am no expert, nor a girl, but you look like Matka." He told her. She smiled. "I'm going for a run."

"Have fun"

"Oh of course." He ran off and she walked back to the living room, sitting beside Bucky. Tony walked back in, clearly coming straight from training.