Chapter 12 - Vibranium

The twins went around with Ultron to various labs and emptying their supply of weapons and other assorted technologies with one thought on their mind: The fall of the Avengers.

They stood outside the door to the office of their next target, listening to the dealer's conversation over the phone. They waited until Ultron disabled the light fixtures before creeping in. They went in slowly until the dealer, Klaue, grabbed a pistol and shot in their direction. Pietro raced forward to block the bullet before disarming him and laying out the bullets in a line on the desk. Wanda rolled her eyes. Show off.

"Yeah. The Enhanced. Strucker's prized pupils. Want a candy?" Klaue held out a bowl filled with cheap candy. He sighed when they didn't move. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market."

Wanda shared a look with her brother.

"You didn't know?" Klaue smirked, "Is this your first time? Intimidating someone? I'm afraid, I'm not afraid."

"Everybody is afraid of something" Wanda stated, clearly getting annoyed. She walked out of the shadows.

"Cuttlefish." He said sharply, "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights, to hypnotize their prey, and then whoop! I saw a documentary it was terrifying." Wanda glared at him until Pietro sped forward and grabbed a candy out of the dish. She smirked, but not for long.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant Cuttlefish," Wanda was getting angry now, and Pietro also held an annoyed expression. "I know you don't do business and I know you're not in charge. And I only deal, with the man in charge."

Ultron came flying through the glass next to them, sending Klaue to the ground. "There is no man in charge. Let's talk business." He said leaning over him. Knowing exactly what he was talking about, Klaue opened a compartment in the wall to reveal a small room filled with Vibranium.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium." He tossed a canister to Pietro.

"You know, it came at a great, personal, cost. It's worth billions." Ultron chuckled before sending him a great amount of money to please him.

"Now so are you," Ultron pointed out as Klaue's assistant showed him his phone, which showed the money being transferred. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finances, so weird. But as I always say, 'keep you enemies rich and your friends rich and wait to find out which is which'."

Both Klaue and his worker looked up, their eyes wide. "Stark."

"What?" Ultron snapped.

"Tony Stark used to say that, to me. You're one of his."

Ultron grabbed Klaue's arm and held it above him. His assistant drew his gun but Wanda wrapped her magic around his wrist and held it at his side. Pietro looked at her and smirked. It was quite entertaining when she was angry.

"I am not. You think one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me! Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He brought his arm down and cut Klaue's arm clean off. Wanda let go of the man's wrist and looked at Ultron, shocked. Pietro could have sworn he saw fear flicker through her eyes, but if it did, it left almost immediately.

"Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

__________________________-

Oooh I wonder who that is?😜

Sorry, but the next part is quite long and I don't want this chapter to be crazy long. It'll be up today, so I don't feel too bad.😂

Talk later,

-Harmony✨