Chapter 15 - Pick a Side

They ran out to the street. They stood there, thinking of ways to make this right. Wanda turned around suddenly and pulled Pietro to her side, pointing at a TV in the market. It was on the news channel and was showing a fight between Captain America and Ultron. She looked up at him.

"Come on." She said, determined to fix this.

---------------------------

They stood at the end of the train they were fighting in, anxious about what they were about to do. Wanda took a deep breath and nudged Pietro when the Captain was knocked down. He sped forward, almost knocking Ultron off his feet. Ultron started toward Pietro and she moved two bars in front of him. He turned to her. "Please, don't do this."

"What choice do we have?"

Ultron sighed, defeated. He shot the driver, blew a hole in the side of the train and flew out.

The train ran right off the tracks and into the streets. "Civilians in our path" The Captain called. Pietro ran out to save the citizens. He turned to her. "Can you stop this thing?"

Wanda took a deep breath, before throwing her magic under the train, wrapping it around the wheels and pulling in the opposite direction. She pulled with pained face until it finally stopped in the street. She leaned against the side, trying to catch her breath, while the civilians exited the train. Once she felt she could stand straight, she ran out into the street to find Pietro. He was hunched over, breathing heavily. She ran up to him, putting her hands on his back. She was about to say something when he hurriedly told her not to worry.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just need a minute." He sat down and looked up at her. He sighed when he saw she too was panting, and even swaying a bit.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"I had to stop the train. I'm okay-" He grabbed her arm as she nearly fell over.

"Okay? You don't look okay."

"Neither do you." She retorted.

"Fair enough." He was still holding her up when the Captain walked up to them.

"The Cradle. Did you get it?" Wanda asked hopefully.

"Stark'll take care of it." Her face fell.

"No he won't" She stated.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy."

"He will do anything to make things right." The Captain looked away and tried to contact him through their earpieces.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" The Captain looked back at them sighed. "Come on."

_______________________________

Hey guys! This is quite short, again, but I couldn't find a better place to end it if I kept going, and it would just be really long.

Let me know what you think!

Talk later,

-Harmony