Chapter 13 - Mind Games

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Pietro saw Wanda's eyes flare before he saw why. Stark.

"If I have too."

"Nobody has to break anything" The god stepped forward. Pietro rolled his eyes.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet" The twins smirked at the humor.

"He beat me by one second" Stark joked.

"Yes, he's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable?" Pietro quipped. "Like old times." He looked down at the missiles below them.

"This was never my life." Stark looked at the ground, making Pietro roll his eyes again.

"You two can still walk away from this." The Captain said. Pietro opened his mouth but Wanda had beat him to it.

"Oh, we will." She gave a sarcastic smirk.

"I know you've suffered-"

"Ah! Captain America. God's righteous man-"

Pietro stopped listening when he heard his sister's voice in his head.

He doesn't know the half of it...

He couldn't help but notice the sadness in her voice. Funny how one sentence can change such a strong, confident person to feeling sad and broken. He huffed in annoyance.

"I think you're confusing peace, with quiet."

"Uh huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Stark said.

"I'm glad you asked that cause I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Ultron pulled Stark forward with a magnet and his smaller robots attacked the rest of the team. Pietro sped off into the chaos while Wanda balanced some magic between her hands, watching as Stark and Ultron fought in the air. Captain America charged at Wanda and she pushed her hand through the ball of energy she was holding, causing it to be thrown at the Captain and knocking him down. Pietro ran past the team, disarming them as he went. Klaue's men started running out from the offices, shooting everyone. It wasn't long before a full-blown battle had ensued.

Pietro ran up to the Captain and punched him in the face, knocking him over. He ran by the god, who had just thrown his hammer. Pietro stopped and tried to grab it, but ended up being thrown off the platform. He groaned and stood up. He wasn't up for long, though, before the Captain pushed him back down.

"Stay down, kid." He ran off. Pietro scowled and stood back up. Running toward the battle again.

Wanda was standing in the shadows, not as confident as her brother, waiting for instruction. A robot came up to her, whispering, "It's time for some mind games." She nodded and disappeared in the shadows again. She waited around a corner before coming face to face with the god. She stood in front of him, letting him see her, and threw her magic into his head.

Pietro ran and knocked over the Captain, smirking as he did so. He stood over him and watched as his sister threw her red mist into his head. She was even able to creep up on the Black Widow. But when she went for the archer, he spun around and stuck an electric arrow on her forehead. She gasped and froze.

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." He told her.

Pietro ran and took out a few more guards before seeing Wanda up on the platform, shaking violently. His blood boiled as he ran to her and threw the man standing over her through a window. He pulled the arrow off his sister's head and picked her up as gently as he could with her being limp. He shot a final glare at the man before taking his sister as far away from the fight as he could.

He sat her on a barrel outside. She was whimpering and holding her head.

"Hey..." He brought his hand up to massage her head but she stopped him, shaking her head.

"What can I do?" I asked her, holding her neck upright.

"It hurts..." She told him, her voice cracking. She was shaking her head roughly as if she could shake the pain out. "It...."

"I know. I'm gonna kill him. I'll be right back." He started to get up to leave, but she grabbed his wrist.

"No, no. I'm alright." She was still breathing heavily.

"Are you sure?"

"I want to finish the plan." She stated. "I want the big one." She looked up towards their jet, to where the doctor was standing. Her eyes flashed as they both glared in his direction.

"Okay..." Pietro gently picked her up again and brought her over to the doctor, who had barely noticed they were there before she flicked her magic into his head just as she had the rest of the team. When he started changing into the Hulk, Pietro got them out of there.

______________________________

Hey guys! Not gonna lie, I am having a lot of fun. My imagination is a bit strange, though. It's either really crazy and far-fetched, or just plain boring. I'm trying to balance it out, not sure if it's working, though.

Let me know what you think, if something doesn't add up etc etc.

Talk later,

-Harmony