Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Axel

I never knew a girl I just met would casually pass out in the back of my jeep but not only that I actually told Veronica I'd find her. Also how could someone as fucking beautiful as her turn me down. I'm fucking Axel King. I have it all.

I continue to drive and followed my directions coming from my phone.

She knew about my wealth? What made her hate me so much?

My phone began to vibrate and there was Taylor's name appearing.

I groaned before hitting ignore and then putting my phone on do not disturb.

Taylor Peterson, the only girl that I've dated to make my parents happy. She was rich, that's why my parents were obsessed with the idea of me and her. But I wasn't obsessed with idea of her. I wasn't with anyone. Not even miss attitude back there. She just intrigued me. I think I'd stop thinking of her if she just fucked with me.

I pulled down another road and a few more making my way to an apartment.

"Hey!" I looked over my shoulder and she was still sound asleep.

"Your fucking kidding me." I groaned before getting out of my car and carrying her inside.

"Excuse me do you know where-" what the fuck was the boyfriends name. "Hunter's apartment is. I have his girlfriend."

"Is she ok?" the lady asked. She was way older than anyone I've ever met.

"She drank too much that's all. Now where is her apartment."

"Let me see." she went to the computer and typed before returning. "Delaney Tucker's room is fourth floor room D4." she responded.

I nodded before pressing the elevator door.

"Oh hun that's out of service!" she called.

Your fucking kidding me.

"Gotcha." I said then going through the doors and sighed before walking up these steps with more weight put on me.

She wasn't heavy but I wasn't planning on having to do any of this shit tonight.

She started to wake up and that's when my peace and quiet disappeared.

"Put me down ass wipe!" she hissed.

I rolled my eyes. Now she's just making up random shit curse words.

I put her down and she glared at me.

"I gotta question." I looked at her.

"Well what is it?" She rubbed her head but I could tell she was still a little drunk, I saw it in the way she moved as she walked, she was still unstable.

"If your in a relationship why didn't he go to the club with you? You don't seem like the cheater type but maybe I'm wrong." I responded.

She turned around and stopped walking and looked at me.

Two steps away from her and she was close to my height.

"Well it's really none of your business pretty rich boy but I'm not no cheater. He cheated, he got caught and we broke up, did that answer your question?"

Damn she's turning me on and I don't think she's trying.

"Yeah."

She rolled her eyes before continuing up the stairs.

"Are you still living with him?" I then asked.

"No." she scoffed.

Liar.