Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Axel

I sat outside in my car for some time trying to give myself a reason to go back to L.A but Stormi wasn't there.

I called Stormi just to check up on her but got Veronica instead.

"Axel!" she sounded suspicious.

"Where's Stormi?" I asked.

"Taking a good ass nap." she stated.

"Wake her up, I wanna talk to talk to her." I wasn't buying the bulllshit Veronica was trying to feed me with.

"She'd kill me if I woke her up." Veronica lied like I fucking dog.

"No she wouldn't. I need to talk to her."

"Can't. Oh crap!" Veronica muttered then hanging up.

I called again and went straight to voicemail, before I could call again my mom came out of the house causing me to duck down in my car.

She was on the phone with someone oblivious to my car.

Thank fucking god, now here's the tricky part, getting out and not being seen.

I texted my dad trying to get him to distract her.

After fifteen minutes of trying to find option B she gets off the phone. 

"Emily! I'm burning the turkey!" my dad said yelling moving his hands in the air like a dumbass.

"Calvin! I was gonna post it on Instagram! You always ruin things!"

She ran inside and got out and up the stairs, into the house before anyone caught sight of me.

Once I was upstairs I sat on my bed and looked around my old room realizing that it didn't feel homey. It felt fake, I felt fake.

I laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling like it had all my answers that I was desperately in need of but it held nothing.

"Hey bro." Ace walked in and sat down on my bed like I asked him to come in.

"Ace." I said trying to sound the least bit friendly to get him the fuck out of my face.

"When'd you get in?" he asked.

"Just now." trying to get him to get the hint I'm not interested.

"You know my girls pregnant."

"She probably fucked someone else and told you it was yours."

"Probably, but at least I'm gonna get a little more famous. Almost as famous as you."

"I highly doubt it." I rolled my eyes.

"Bet."

"There's really no betting Ace. You fucking suck. I've always been the better King out of all of us boys, hints why I'm running the company. That and also I'm not a dumbass compared to you and Ryder."

"Since when did you become an asshole?" He asked laying on my bed now.

"Since I don't get bitches pregnant and get married just to get noticed. Plus I met someone."

"She rich?" Ace asked.

"No, does she have to be?"

"No, but is she a charity case?"

I rolled my eyes at my dumbass brother.

"You sure seem to be." I muttered getting off my bed.