Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Axel

I stared at her in the dark, knowing I'd be gone in the morning for a couple days.

She moved a little closer to me and I followed very easily.

She slung over her leg against my own until she was sitting on me.

I was curious, wondering what her next step was.

Her silhouette danced against the city lights.

She moved closer to me and I knew she was wondering if I would push away. She was cautious, worried I wouldn't want her.

I felt her breath against my lips and I closed my own eyes as I reached to close the space.

Her hands wrapped around my neck, my hands pulled her closer to me.

I wanted to remember these lips for the rest of my life, I want to remember the smile she as on her mouth right now as she lets me kiss her. I want to remember her smooth skin, her soft lips against my own, her want for me. I want to remember that she existed in my life if things go south between us. That she was real and this feeling I feel for her was real. Love is real.

Her mouth was toxic teasing me, making me want more than we both could handle but it was addictive, she was my drug.

Our hands danced against each others bodies, pretending the clothing that was against it wasn't there.

She broke first trying to catch air, but I still felt the hunger.

"Stormi." I whispered her name trying to ignore the panting that followed.

"Yeah?" I felt her eyes on me.

"I-" my phone broke the silence and I looked down to see my mothers name appear.

"You should probably get that." she whispered before getting off and walking a little farther away.

"Hello?" I answered it more annoyed.

"Where are you! You better be here by tomorrow morning, Tokyo time you hear me?"

"I hear you." I muttered. "I'll talk to you later."

"Stop messing with that girl of yours. She'll never fit into our world. She's too quiet for paparazzi."

I hung up on her and jumped off of my car.

"Ready to go?"

Stormi turned around. "We're going already?"

"It's getting a little late. I thought it was time." I smiled even though she couldn't see but deep down I was wondering if she would forgive me. Part of me didn't want to tell her because it would kill the mood we both were having.

"Oh, ok." she nodded to me, she didn't want to go, even I knew that. But I ignored her and got in the car, she stood out there a few more seconds before walking back into the car.

She was quiet when I started the car and was quiet when I was driving towards the city.

After about ten minutes she finally spoke.

"What did your mom call about?"

"Oh, nothing. She just needed something." I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the full truth.

"Oh." she muttered.

It was quiet until we arrived to the apartment and she got out faster than I did.

By time I got out she was out of sight in the parking lot.

I sighed, she knows somethings up.