Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Axel

The music, the alcohol, the taste of other bitches in my mouth, the heat of their bodies as they rub against me, the lights in the mansion flashing it's colors as the volume of the music pounded on the walls. The walls that had people hanging around drinking their sorrows away or drinking to relax because they weren't capable. I wasn't capable of shit, couldn't handle my shit on my own so I came to drinking. I was a bitch, a bitch with good ass looks and a great sex life. Well I mean it could be better but I'm fine. I ain't complaining on shit right now because I got these nice blondes trying to please me.

"Wanna go in the back and do a little more than this?" one of them asked me as she was kissing my neck.

I was about to agree with her offer when I found Veronica glaring at me and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Excuse me ladies." I smiled before following after her.

"Your fucking dumb!" she yelled at me outside.

"Come on Ver what's your problem?" I asked and smiled like a loon because I did more than drink but she doesn't need to know that shit.

"You Axel, you are my problem!" she yelled at me before calling someone.

I started to walk away but she grabbed my ear before I could escape her.

"Ow! That hurts like a bitch!" I growled.

"Where's your keys?" she asked ignoring my pain.

I dug them out of my pocket and she took them from me.

"Get your ass in your car I'm taking you home." she pointed towards the car.

"Fuck no, I'm an adult Veronica not a child. I can fuck up my life if I choose too." I walked back into the party and there stood Lindsey Mitchelle her eyes landed on me and the hunger they held was empowering.

"You wanna do something?" she bit her lip as a smile played on her lips.

"Fuck. Yeah." I nodded and was starving.

Taylor wasn't shit, Lindsey, now Lindsey was the shit.

Her lips, her tongue, her other things she does behind closed doors makes her so fucking appealing.

Taylor was decent when I was drunk, she wasn't too hot when I was sober. But sober or not Lindsey had it for me. Fuck, I'd marry her just for the sex.

•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•

She laid next to me and took a deep breath.

"You know Axel I was wondering where you disappeared too." she looked over at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She smiled and shook her head. "I haven't seen you for a month, I started wondering if you settled for less."

"Damn Lindsey you were worried." she kissed my cheek.

"I was worried you were dumb and decided to be in a relationship with someone who wouldn't treat you right that's all." Lindsey got on top of me then and slowly pressed her lips against mine.

"You were jealous." I said in between kisses.

"Is it wrong that I am?" she raised her eyebrow at me.

I shrugged. "Like I said, I don't settle. No one will make me want them." she bit her lip.

"Then I don't know how I got you in this bed with me." she smiled even wider than before.