Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Axel

Something about the way she was in that kitchen made my plans to be friendly turned me into a mess. But her threats only made it worse. I wanted something I knew I couldn't touch. She even told me no. Practically wrote it in her own blood. But since when did I listen to rules?

I laid in my bed looking up at my ceiling and my curtains were open so I could see the city lights shining through.

I wanted to go clubbing. I wasn't hungry for food but I was hungry for something. Something I haven't had in awhile.

I was lustful and it was sick but I was sick. I was a college crazed dumbass who only fucked to feel something that was right. I got drunk and pissy and I was dumb as fuck.

I got up and opened my door as Stormi almost knocked.

Reasons why I decided to call Delaney, Stormi was because she was fierce and angry and gorgeous, all three things that somehow got smashed into one beautiful mess.

"Your foods done." she said.

"Great. Then we go clubbing. Get ready." I said.

"Excuse me?" she glared at me.

"Stop being uptight, get that thong out of your ass and get dressed." I ordered.

I was lustfully pissed. Reason why I needed to fuck.

"I'm sorry but just because your last name is King doesn't mean I'll treat you like royalty. Sorry but no can do. Don't be a jackass and boss me around. Maybe if you said it nicely I would've said yes but you didn't so suck it up and go alone!" she slammed her door and I sat there ragging.

She really made me want to throw her against the wall and kiss the living hell out of her.

I never had to deal with bitchy and she was the definition and it was driving me fucking crazy.

I needed to calm down before trying to get her out again.

I tried breathing but that shit doesn't work, or counting backwards. Everyone that says that shit works is a fucking liar.

I sat there trying to think of things and ended up even more stressfully unpleasant.

I got up and pounded on the door and she opened it with a dress on.

"You could've said you were going." I glared at her.

"What would be the fun in that?" she smirked before walking her pretty little ass in the kitchen. "Now hurry up." she ordered.

I went into my room to change and came out to see that her hair was down this time and was long.

Fuck, I'm fucked.

•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•ღ•☓•

I don't remember getting from the apartment to the club but I did and I was ready to rip someones dress off and my eyes were laying on Stormi but I knew to try to look elsewhere but her hips and how they moved and her long hair, the dress, her smile, every, fucking, thing, about her made me insane.

"Axel!" she yelled over the music.

"What?" I looked at her eyes then and her face told me she caught me checking her out but I didn't care.

"How'd you figure out my name?" she asked.

"Uh when you were drunk I asked the lady where you lived and she told me." I responded.