Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Delaney

"Your kidding me." my mouth dropped.

I thought we were going to LAX airport not a private jet.

"Don't tell me now your afraid of flying." Axel looked at me confused.

I shook my head. "I never flown."

Axel was then worried. "Well then let's just hope everything goes the way it needs too."

He really needs to work on that whole faking it because this is leaving me really uncomfortable about the whole flying thing again.

I sat down in a seat as Veronica and Elias talked low about something and next thing I know Axel sits next to me.

I gave him a confused look and he smiled before muttered.

"Buckle up. We're taking off in two minutes."

I buckled myself instantly as Axel took his time before clearing his throat.

"Hey, Tyler we gotta plane virgin back here, go easy on her when we take off!"

I glared at him.

"You got it!" Tyler one of the pilots said.

I glared at him and almost punched him in the arm when the pilot came on.

"Buckle up and enjoy the ride!"

We took off and it was bumpy and uncomfortable for me as I dug my nails in Axel's arm.

Axel had a smile played on his lips and it stayed on the whole way to who knows where.

After what felt like forever but was actually only two hours and fifty minutes we landed, roughly too.

I was the first one off and was very tempted to kiss the ground but then decided not too. I didn't want to be too over the top.

There was a black car parked outside the jet and I slowed my pace as Axel took my hand in the process.

I glared at him as he pulled me towards the car.

The driver took our bags and another guy opened the back door for all four of us.

I watched as Axel situated himself in his seat and then brushed his fingers through his hair.

Something so small that he did makes me question everything I know about him.

Was he stressed? Nervous?

His eyes caught mine staring and I quickly looked away.

"Shit." Veronica growled as she sat down next to Axel.

"What is it babe?" Elias asked from outside the door.

"I forgot my charger in the car."

"You can use mine when we get to the hotel." he said as the driver started to drive.

"Where are we?" I suddenly asked and Veronica smiled at me.

"I was wondering how Axel was able to convince you to come with." Veronica stated.

"There was a mouse in his apartment." I cleared my throat slightly embarrassed.

Axel then smiled as if he was remembering everything that happened, he probably did, he has a really good memory.

I watched the trees we passed and then the sudden view of buildings.

"Seattle Washington." Axel filled in the blur.