Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Axel

I threw the football at Travis as I replayed the things that had happened a couple hours ago. She was crying and I hugged her and I usually don't do that shit. But I did.

I looked over to where Stormi and Veronica were under a tree and they talked.

Stormi didn't look too happy, she looked upset again as Veronica ragged about something.

"Dude what's up with you today?" Travis asked.

"He's got a girl on his mind." Elias said pushing me a little.

I rolled my eyes at that and threw the ball at Draven who I know was checking her out again. He must not of gotten the hint about the night that I took her home, not him. I handled the shit that went down, not him.

"Axel what the fuck!" Draven yelled at me.

I shrugged and smirked.

"Ok break!" Elias yelled before jogging over to them and he laid down on Veronica's lap and she greeted him with a kiss.

Laney got up and called someone and Veronica had a worried face then.

"Hey did you want to go to a party tonight?" Travis asked me.

"I don't know. I need to check something really quick." I said before going towards the two love birds.

"What's wrong with her?" I demanded as I sat next to Veronica and Elias.

Elias gave Veronica a weird look.

"It's not my place to tell." Veronica said looking away from me and she instead distracted herself with rubbing Elias's shoulders.

"What do I not know?"

"You can't tell the guys." I looked at him.

I didn't want them assuming shit.

"Ok." Elias said quickly.

"Stormi- I mean Delaney's living with me."

Veronica's eyes lit up and Elias sat up then and looked at me like I was an idiot.

"You gave her a nickname!" Veronica practically screamed it.

"Bro what the fuck? When?" he then asked.

"A couple of days ago. It's a long story but Veronica what the fuck happened? She came home crying."

Her happiness disappeared when she heard that. "She did? Laney didn't tell me that. She's been kind of shut off recently." Veronica's worry appeared again.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Nothing, now shut up before you make a fool outta yourself." she motioned with her head behind me and Stormi came back not even trying to hide the sadness.

"Hey Laneybug!" Elias smiled at her.

"Hey E." she sat down beside me.

They guys came in.

"Hi I'm Axel."

Her eyes held confusion and it's like she then shut down when she realized what I was doing. Or what she thought I was doing.

So she got up and stormed away.

"You jackass!" Veronica got up and punched my arm before chasing after her.

Shit!

Elias looked at me expecting me to run after her but I had a reputation and he knew I did.