Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Delaney

His lips molded against mine, his taste was a mint and it was addictive, his hands were holding me tightly like he didn't want me to leave. Like he came here for a purpose, to make me feel everything he was feeling. He was hungry, lost, confused, he wanted to feel everything and I felt it. I felt everything, his guilt, concern, rage. He tried to push past my boarders, wanting more than I was willing to offer. He wanted more than what I could give him.

I pulled away and looked at him confused but deep down I liked it, too much.

"I fucked up didn't I?" he looked at me, showing me more than what he wanted too.

Rejection spread across his face.

"Umm-" I placed my hand on his chest and looked at it for awhile trying to process. I smiled at him then and shook my head. "I just can't go kissing you and you can't go kissing me like that." I bit my lip.

"Is it too much to ask for you to come back to the apartment?" he asked me.

"I can't Axel. I'm going with Veronica. She's want to go apartment hunting."

"Why? Wait isn't she living with Elias? They got this apartment four months ago? I don't understand." he knew the truth, he just didn't want to say it outloud.

"Axel can I just talk to you about this when I get back to the apartment later tonight?" I asked him.

He looked taken back. "I'll be out with the guys tonight, we're going clubbing." he looked pissed.

"Ok, well then I guess I'll wait until we can talk." I responded.

"Or not at all." he walked away.

Don't run after him, don't run after him. He's being dumb.

I walked down the stairs and onto the street to find Veronica parked outside.

Don't turn around, just let him get in his car and leave.

I walked towards her car and stopped before turning around and walking straight towards his car.

I opened the passenger side and heard Veronica yelling.

"You can't be pissed because I'm not explaining myself."

"Bullshit I can't. I am and you can't do any shit to make me better!"

"Get out of your damn car!" I yelled at him.

He got out and slammed the door in the process before coming up to me.

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

I kissed him because I was angry and annoyed and frustrated and I wanted to. I wanted to kiss him and I hated that I did.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pushed away quickly.

"But I can." I bit my lip before walking away into Veronicas car.

Her mouth was dropped down and she looked from me to Axel who stood there just as shocked.

"Let's go apartment hunting." I smiled.

She turned the car on and out of the parking spot.

"Please explain to me what the actual fuck just happened." Veronica looked at me and then back at the road.

"Axel's just pissed." I started to feel the smile against my lips.

"Your starting to like him." Veronica smiled like she won something.