Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

Delaney

One Month Later....

"Ok my turn." Veronica picked up the folded piece of paper and pulled it closer to her chest so no one else would see.

Veronica looked up and smiled trying to find a victim for the question.

"Axel, what's your biggest regret?" Veronica looked up from the paper.

Axel smiled and shook his head. "You really suck." he muttered before laying his head on back of the couch. "My biggest regret is-" he paused and looked at me.

"Well?" Travis then asked once he paused.

"You have to do a dare if you don't answer." Draven stated.

"Dare me then." Axel said looking at Draven.

"I dare-" I interrupted Draven.

"I dare you to get up ass hanging out and run down the L.A street or answer the question." I stared at him with challenging eyes.

"Ok-" he smiled taking off his pants.

"Your seriously gonna sit in here while he does it?" Veronica asked as the guys are already halfway out.

"He wants me outside, that's why I'm staying right here. I wanted him to answer the question, but he didn't. Do you think he fears what his friends would think?" I asked Veronica.

She smiled and shook her head. "He's afraid what you'll think."

I sat there with a drink in my hands.

"Stay, please." his voice echoed through my ears. "Stay."

"I can't-" my voice shook. "I need to get home."

"A drink then." his smile, his perfect face. "Just one drink."

I paused and followed that smile inside.

"Too soon." I closed my eyes for a second before putting my full drink down.

I was getting a little out of control with my drinking that it's getting harder to stop myself, even when that date, that stupid date's coming up.

The guys came in laughing and Axel looked so happy, but it might of been the alcohol talking.

"Where'd you go?" he asked me.

I looked at him and forced a smile. "You wanted me out there, don't pretend you didn't so I stayed inside."

"Ok," he sat down and smiled picking from the hat before smiling.

"Stormi, what's going on in that head of yours."

"That's not the question on the paper." I whispered.

"No it's not but I wanna know."

"Give me the dare."

"You haven't drank your drink." another voice approached from the side of our small group.

My eyes searched the room until they locked on the voice behind the mask.

"Get drunk." His eyes were hungry, angry, drunk.

"I know it was too good to be true." I whispered.

"Hunter leave, don't make me ask again." Axel got up already wasted.

"Your choice, answer the truth or get fucked up. Isn't that the game your playing?" he sat down without a girl in sight.

I picked up the drink and downed it.