18

⬇️⬇️⭐️
Tap that star outline
⬇️⤵️

"Hey," I called out to him as he turned to enter his home.
Causing him to turn around to look at me.

"We're about twenty minutes early and my mother won't be home for another hour or so you wanna come to my house and eat?" I had no idea where that level of confidence came from, deep inside I was wondering what I was doing, but the sound of my voice made it sound like a straight confident request or suggestion.

He looked from me over to his house then back at me again as if he was hesitating.

But in the end, we ended up walking into my house together.

If my mother or father who I haven't heard or seen from in weeks was to know that I allowed anyone much less a boy into our house I would be so dead.

Not even that, if they were to find out that I've not been going to school and instead I've been spending my days with a friend much less a boy. I'd probably be disowned.

We walked over to my house and went inside. I knew my mom wasn't there because her car wasn't in the driveway. Plus it was too early for her to be back.

I walked into the house and the sound of his footsteps behind me on the board floor made it obvious that he was following me.

I walked into the kitchen and took out my food which consisted of a hamburger and half a Cotten candy, Terrance also took out his food which was a burger and what was left of his fries.
He handed it to me and I warmed up both our burgers before we began eating.

"How's your mother?." Terrance asked after a while of eating and watching the television. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Ok, I guess."

"And you?." He asked again
"I'm.......fine." I mean it wasn't a complete lie, it's just that I've been threw a lot, so many bad things in my life that I don't even know which is worse than the other.

Thankfully he hadn't pressured me by asking more questions or but forcing answers out of me.

Terrance had finished eating and threw his food wrapper in the bin, but he hadn't left as I'd expected him to. Instead, he sat back down beside me as I continued to eat claiming that he wanted to see how the movie would end.

It was a good movie though I must admit to that.

The movie had now finished and Terrance was getting ready to leave when there was a knock on my front door. I looked over at Terrance with wide eyes while he was looking over at the door curiously.
"You have to hide."
I whisper yelled to him

"What? you don't even know who it is." He responded calmly causing me to shush him, but he did have a point.

I walked over to one of the living room windows and moved the curtain slightly to look outside.

"It's Alissa," I whisper yelled once more at Terrance as she knocked on the door again.

"You need to hide." I continued as I walked around in panic.

"I got it," I said as I snapped my finger, then started to push Terrance up the stairs.

"Second door on your right. Go in there and hide." I Said all too quickly as I rushed him to my room.

"Amanda ?." She called out as she knocked again. By now she was ringing my phone.

I patted down my clothes then opened the door stopping her mid nock.

"What took you so long?." She asked as she walked passed me into the house.

Quick lie, I need a quick excuse. "I was about to take a shower. I had to put on the closest thing I grabbed." I lied but it was a good one because not only did it explain why I took so long to attend to the door but also why I was in outing clothes and not my regular sweat pants and a large t-shirt.
Apparently, she bought it because she nodded her head in understanding as she looked at me from head to toe. Maybe I shouldn't have patted my clothes down before answering the door.

"I've been worried sick, everyone keeps making up rumours about what happened with you and Cole." She stated as she kicked off her shoes.

Somehow I'd forgotten why I wasn't going to school, what had happened overall and even tho it wasn't in my head, of course, it would remain in the heads of my fellow students.

"..........I hope you're ok though." She started causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I am" I quickly replied not wanting her to notice that I wasn't listening.

"Anyways I'll just get the literature book I left over here the last time and go." She stated as she turned and started to walk up the stairs.

"No!" I shouted with wide eyes causing her to look at me weirdly.

"My room is an utter mess," I started but once again was a lie.

"Your room is messy? in the middle of a school week?." She laughed.

My room had an odd way of being messy on holidays and weekends but never during a school week.

"I've been home for the last two days," I said defensively which only resulted in her rolling her eyes.

"Fine, I'm giving you no more than three minutes before I come up there. I bet your definition right now is just a couple of clothes on the floor." She said before turning around and walked towards the sofa.

My room was normally clean just excluding my small walk-in closet. That closet has never seen a neatly folded pile of clothes nor pressed clothes hanging up neatly.

I quickly walked into my room and allowed my eyes to scan for two things. A young adult boy and Alissa's literature book.
I looked under every possible place Terrance could have been but he was nowhere to be seen.

I was now freaking out. Where was he??.

There was only one place left for me to look, I opened the door and walked into the darkroom. I moved over to where the light switch was and flipped it before turning around quickly to see if Terrance was in the room. Somehow I turned too quickly and the pice of clothing I was stepping on caused me to slip.

The next thing I know is I'm falling onto a guy who was sitting on a pile of my clothes. I fell straight on top of him causing him to fall backwards with an 'oofff' sound.

Looking down I was met with a pair of gorgeous eyes looking back at me. Tingles ran threw my body. I think it was because of our proximity, I mean we've been holding hands all day but laying on top of him was kinda too much for my stupid girl body and Hormones .

I quickly tried to move away from him but my hand caught a pice of clothing which shifted causing me to fall right on top of him again.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and I couldn't help wondering what he was thinking. That is of course until I caught his eyes moving from my eyes towards my lips and back.

If my heart wasn't beating fast enough already then it sure was now.

Are y'all really ready for a kiss to happen??, are you sure your ready for all the changes , challenges , complications and relationships it will bring for everyone ???

Don't forget to vote / star ⭐️