59

I was reading my last chapter about the use of poetry then I would start packing up my stuff.

"Hi, Terrance." Jazz said as she sat in front of us appearing out of nowhere.

She had a wide smile on her face as she looked between Terrance and me.

I looked over at her in wonder and Terrance didn't really give her his attention.

"What are you doin.........."

"Alissa's here, I assumed you two were here together when I spotted Terrance's car outside so I told her that I would come in and get you." She said cutting me off.

My eyes opened wide in shock "Why is she here ?, I told her that I would meet her at the mall around two." I stated as I got up and started to pack up my things as quickly as I could.

"I figured that if you wanna keep whatever y'all got going on a secret then Alissa isn't the best person you want to find out." She said truthfully.

"I know, I know," I confirmed trying not to panic, but if Jazz pieced a few things together how long was it gonna take for Alissa to do the same and everyone else at school?.

I looked over at Terrance sadly who was still seated supper close beside me.

He sighed as he stood up, my eyes watched him not knowing what to do or say and definitely not knowing what he was going to do or say.

"I have to go," I said, my eyes kept moving towards the entrance of the building just in case Alissa decided to come in.

"It's ok, I understand." He responded.

I hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek.

Would he not kiss me on the lips in front of Jazz, I wondered.

I mean if he could great me with a kiss why couldn't he tell me goodbye with a kiss also?

He let go of me and I smiled at him before walking off but my selfish needs were just too much and to be honest, in a way I wanted to show Jazz that he was mine it was like I wanted to show him off and that's exactly what I did when I turned back towards him and kissed him, on the lips.

It was super risky and I knew it but we were a thing now, after all, it's just that we had to keep it low for some persons and I'm sure we could trust Jazz.

One of my hands were on his shoulder, the other at my side and one of his was on my cheek the other around my waist.

"See you later?." I asked which he replied with a "Yea" this time which sounded more like a promise.

I then walked with Jazz behind me towards the exit and signed out.

At that moment I felt not like a Romeo and Juliet romance nor like Bonnie and Clyde but in a way like Titanic, like Rose and Jack. As crazy as that sounds.

"I thought you said you two weren't talking." Jazz said after signing out.

"We weren't," I replied honestly.

But that was before we became official I thought.

I can't believe Alissa came here, why did she even come ?, I had already told her that I would have met her at the mall.

I placed on a wide smile when I saw her when truly deep inside all I wanted to do or might have done was cancel with Alissa and spend the rest of the day with Terrance.

He didn't seem to have anything going on for him today other than being with me, it was quite obvious that he made time for me and I really liked that.