66

After fooling around a bit, lots of laughing, acting like young children and a few kisses we were finally at Terrance's lake house.

Everything looked so Traditional and fancy that it made me feel a bit out of place which I was.

If it wasn't for Terrance walking with me I probably would have cowered away a long time ago.

There were professional persons setting up almost everywhere we turned and the morning was super hectic.

In no time we entered the lake house and Terrance lead me to a room.

We both entered and Terrance gave me my dress, I went into the bathroom that was in the room and got dressed.

"What do people even do at a wedding?." I asked from in the bathroom while getting dressed.

"Just observe and show respect." He replied then added after "We'll probably ditch it though and come back in time for the cake cutting or the vows." He said making me laugh.

I stepped out of the bathroom in the elegant dress that I had begged Terrance not to buy. The material was soft and smooth on my skin and I absolutely loved it.

I continued to straighten it up a bit before I looked up at Terrance who was already staring at me.

"I love it." He said as he took in every inch of my body causing me to smile even though inside I wanted to shy away so badly.

"What am I going to do with my hair ?, and I refuse to wear any shoes that have a heal over four maybe three inches." I voiced my thoughts, As I looked into a full-length mirror that was in the room.

For some reason, the room felt thin and everything that was happening around me felt thin.

But was it a good feeling or a bad one.

For some reason I felt like this was my wedding, I mean I did prepare a few important parts of it anyways.

"I'm gonna get ready, a stylist will come by in a few and two pairs of shoes are on the bed. One for now and the other for later." He said quickly before leaving me to handle myself.

He most likely left before I started to complain that he shouldn't spend so much money on things because I can manage myself but the thought of him doing this is a lovely one and I wasn't gonna lie because deep down I adored it.

(Y'all know I'm gonna add pictures for y'all to choose) AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE & Next page.

The shoes were both beautiful and for once I didn't want to complain about him buying me stuff.
I absolutely loved them.

After sitting down for a while a knock sounded at the door and in came a deva looking lady with a simple teenage looking girl behind her.

"I can see it already, with that dress ho la la. A kinda messy cute look, sit dear."

And that's how I got a hairstyle that I could have done myself and I allowed the younger-looking girl or should I say, lady.

Turns out she's 24 but only looks super young, I allowed her to fix my face up a bit.