Void

Guys... This is a "RIKARA STORY" but intial few chapters will focus on IshKara,which is necessary. Please tolerate this IshKara scenes which is difficult for a Rikara fan but can't do anything :(

______________________________________

I flutter opened my eyes as warm sun rays peeking through the peachy curtains illuminated the room. I felt a sharp headache which is caused due to excess of alcohol consumption last night. I smiled thinking about it, now I am a married man. Smiling I turned around to see my wife, there she was sleeping peacefully tangled in the soft bedsheets wearing my shirt from last night.

I bent down and kissed the purplish bruise on her neck which marked our passionate journey in our married life.

"Om... Let me sleep." Ishaana mumbled in her sleep.

Smiling, I got down the bed pulling my trousers and made my way to the balcony to enjoy the morning sea breeze.

Closing my eyes I began to feel the gust of sea wind, I have everything in my life, money, power, a house and a beautiful wife. Everything that a human needs to lead a happy life yet somewhere in my heart, I am feeling a void like something is missing in my life, and I am not able to figure it out. I thought once I get married I will stop feeling this empty and lonely feeling inside me but still there is a piece of mine that is missing and making me feel void and alone.

I was engaged in my thoughts when I felt two hands encircle my waist hugging me from behind, kissing my back.

"Good Morning, Om." Ishaana said as she pressed her face into my back.

"Good Morning, Ishu." I said as I pulled her in front of me her back touching my front.

"So, what are we gonna do today?"

"We are going for our honeymoon on the yacht, I own, where we will be spending the whole day and tomorrow I have a meeting with Malhotra's so we have to leave." I said hugging her from behind.

"We just go married and you are already taking about your work. " Ishaana pouted.

"Sorry, you know I am quiet a busy person. But I promise you that once I close all these deals, we will go for a world tour." I said and Ishaana smiled.

As I said we spent the whole day in my private yacht enjoying our personal time and went to my mansion.

It's been a month since I got married to Ishaana, life is smooth. Yet I couldn't avoid that void feeling that is inside me growing up everyday. I started ignoring it thinking that I am being delusional, but whenever I am near Ishaana or make love to her, I have a strong feeling about something wrong as if I am cheating on someone.

Then I remembered the conversation from Happy Cafe I overheard  on the phone, "one day a person will come in to your life and then you will feel a contentment like you found a missing piece of your life, a relief, a secure feeling and calmness. An invisible bond that makes you feel loved and happy knowing you have someone with whom you can spend your life forever, when you close your eyes and think of love, their image will automatically pop up in your mind making you smile. Then you know they are the one for you."

I closed my eyes as I thought of Love of my life, but Ishaana's figure didn't pop up as I thought, instead I saw a pair of big hazel brown doe eyes that was speaking depths of a language I don't understand and feelings I failed to interpret. Those eyes didn't belonged to Ishaana, who is that I am missing in my life?

I am really getting paranoid, I have to stop thinking about all these things, Ishaana is the woman in my life and I have to overcome all my insecurities and voidness. I shook my head to clear my mind, I decided to close up all my works and head back to home in to the arms of Ishaana.

As if she heard me, she came into my office. It was a rare sight to see Ishaana in my office at this point of time. When it is almost midnight.

"Ishaana, what are you doing here at this hour? Is everything all right? I am heading back to home." I said.

She looked at me with a strange emotion that I couldn't decipher. She stood silent at the door of my cabin.

"Ishaana, is everything alright? " I asked as I kept my hands on her shoulder.

She nodded her head in No making me panic.

"What happened?" I asked sensing something is wrong.

"Ishaana, you are making me panic. Tell me what happened?  Did anyone did anything to you?" I asked and she shook her head in No.

"Did Abhay misbehaved with you again?" I asked.

Lately Abhay is making advances towards Ishaana behaving inappropriately with her, I myself found it a few times and warned him to stay away from her. Don't know what his problem is, I even helped him invest money in few businesses but still he can't mend his playboy ways.

"Ishaana, tell something?  What happened? Why are you crying? " I asked her as I wiped the tears flowing on her cheeks.

She took out a file from her handbag and handed it to me, which looked like a hospital file, panic set in as I thought of worst scenarios.

I opened the file and studied it, my hands stilled making me freeze as I read the conclusion of the file.

Arghh... I hate Cliff Hangers, but again what is life without some thrill and suspense ;)

Good News** One more chappy to go for Rikara meet... Yayyyyy!!!