Chapter 34

Third Person POV:

Gauri and Om along with Anika and Shivaay reached Goa for the wedding.

"The weather is warm here unlike Shimla." Anika said wrapping her hand around Shivaay's arm.

"Yes, I hope we can spend some time in beach before the marriage." Shivaay said entering the hotel in which they are going to stay.

"Where are your parents and friends, Shivaay? " Om asked.

"My parents are busy in preparations, Om. And as for our friends we had invited only a few of them since it is a private ceremony. I think they will be reaching here soon." Shivaay said.

"Anika... Shivaay.... " A cheerful voice chirped behind them.

"Bhavya... " Anika and Shivaay said in unison. "It's nice to see you after a long time." Anika said hugging her.

"Yes, we missed you Bhavu." Shivaay said giving her a side hug. "Where are others?"

"I missed you guys too and I am happy for you both for your marriage. Ranveer and Priyanka are on the way and will be reaching soon." Bhavya said smiling big.

"Okay." Shivaay said, "Gauri and Om meet Bhavya, my cousin."

"Hii Bhavya." Gauri and Om greeted.

"Hii Gauri didi and Om bhaiyya, I heard a lot about you guys from Anika Bhabhi." Bhavya said hugging Gauri.

"Guys, come on let's check in into our rooms." Shivaay said flashing the key cards.

"Yes, guys fresh up and meet us near the pool for the dinner." Anika said pulling her luggage into the room.

Gauri was standing in the balcony of her room closing her eyes enjoying the sea breeze when a pair of hands sneaked around her waist. Gauri smiled a little knowing to whom those hands belongs to and leaned against the rock hard surface of his body.

"Enjoying the weather, hmm? " Om said nuzzling her nape with his nose.

"It's pleasant here. What are you doing in my room, as far as I remember we both were allotted with two different rooms." Gauri said raising her eyebrow.

"I can't stay away from you. I got habituated staying close to you." Om said in a complaining tone making Gauri laugh.

"You are cute." Gauri said pulling his cheeks.

"Ouch!! " Om said rubbing his cheeks.

"Go and get ready, we have to meet Anika and Shivaay near the pool." Gauri said pushing Om outside the door laughing.

Later that night Shivaay, Anika along with Bhavya, Priyanka and Ranveer sat near the pool.

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here? " Gauri asked coming towards the pool with Om.

"Waiting for you guys." Anika said smiling.

"Sorry for making you all wait." Gauri said smiling.

"Okay guys, come on let's have our dinner." Shivaay said.

After dinner they all settled beside the pool.

"Guys, let's play truth or dare." Bhavya chirped placing a wine bottle between them.

"Not interested." Shivaay said in a disinterested tone.

"Don't be a spoil sport Shivaay." Anika chided. "Come on Bhavya let's spin the bottle."

Bhavya spinned the bottle and it stopped facing Anika.

"Anika Bhabhi__ truth or dare." Bhavya asked.

"Off course dare." Anika said flipping her hair.

"Kiss Shivaay." Priyanka said casually making Anika go red.

"Come on Anika." Gauri shouted cheering her.

Anika kissed Shivaay on his cheek.

"No, we want a lip kiss, this is cheating. " Ranveer protested.

Shivaay winked at Anika.

Anika kissed Shivaay on his lips lightly and whistles and claps erupted.

"Shut up guys." Anika said blushing profusely, " Bhavya spin the bottle." She said hiding her face in Shivaay's chest.

Bhavya spinned the bottle and this time it landed facing Gauri.

"Gauri didi, truth or dare? " Bhavya asked.

"Choose dare, Jaan. I am already missing the feeling of your lips on mine." Om whispered to Gauri.

Gauri pinched him under the table and mumbled Shameless.

"Truth." Gauri said.

"Who was your first kiss?" Bhavya asked making Gauri blush.

"Why everyone is asking about kisses ask any other one." Gauri said.

"Nope, you have to answer this question no skipping." Bhavya said.

"What's the issue in answering that Gauri, it's just a simply question and We all know it is Om. We just want to hear it from you." Priyanka said encouraging Gauri.

"No, it's not Om." Gauri said sheepishly.

Om looked at her with wide eyes.

"If not Om, then who is it?" Ranveer asked surprised.

"Arrey waah!! Mera behan toh chupa rustam nikli." Shivaay said smiling.

"Shut up Shivaay." Anika said smacking Shivaay on his arm.

"Tell us Gauri di, who is that lucky guy who got your first kiss." Bhavya asked making Gauri go red.

"If not Om then it must be Vikram for sure." Anika said clapping her hands together. "Hein na Gauri."

"Vikram?? " Om mumbled to himself looking at Gauri for answers.

"Who is Vikram? " Shivaay asked Anika.

"Arey, Vikram is Gauri's first love." Anika said, "I saw him once Very good guy, very handsome like a hero with his muscles and height toh..." Anika said dreamily.

Shivaay cleared his throat to bring Anika from her dreams. But Anika being Anika was still dreaming.

"Anika.... " Shivaay called feeling jealous.

"What? " Anika asked.

"Nothing." Shivaay said and walked away from her towards his room and Anika ran behind him.

"Someone got jealous." Bhavya said laughing.

"I can believe I am actually seeing this jealous side of Shivaay bhaiyya." Priyanka said laughing.

"Guys, I think we should call it a night. We have a big day tomorrow." Ranveer said and the others agreed with him.

Soon everyone left to their rooms.

Gauri was about to close the door of her room when Om pushed it open from the other side entering inside.

"Om, what are you doing in my room. Go and rest we have to wake up early tomorrow." Gauri said.

"Gauri, who is Vikram? "