Chapter 12

Gauri~

"Hii Gauri, how is everything going." Anika asked me as soon as I entered the cafe.

"Everything's good, Anika. No need to worry." I said placing my bag on the table beside the counter.

"Did he caused any trouble? " Anika asked in a hushed voice after pulling me towards a corner.

"No, he didn't, but I told him the truth." I said looking at her nervously.

"O my god, you said that! How did he reacted?" Anika asked.

"At first, he was shocked and later he was stressing himself trying to recall everything. But then I explained him about everything, he seemed to relaxing a bit. I asked him to stay until he heals completely."

"I am sorry, Gauri. If not for my aunt asking me to run errands for her, I might have came to your house to help you reveal him." Anika said, "I am also sorry that you have to stay alone with a complete stranger."

"Don't be sorry, Anika. I can understand your situation and besides he seems to be harmless and it is just for a few days until he regains his memory. Now tell me about you, Did Shivaay called you?" I asked changing the topic.

"Yes, he called me in the morning and he reached safely." Anika said.

"Did you told him about Om? "

"No. No way I am going to tell him about this in call, he will scold me and will fly back here to make sure we are not doing something stupid." Anika said chuckling.

"He is one protective guy." I said smiling.

"Yeah, that he is. " Anika smiled.

The rest of the day went with normal works at cafe and at evening I left the cafe earlier than usual as now I have to go home to take care of Om, When I entered the home, I found Om sitting on the bed playing with Ash.

"Seems like you both became friends very soon." I said as I walked into the bedroom.

"Yes, he is one friendly guy." Om said petting Ash, who was now laying on Om's stomach curled up.

"Did you had any trouble while I was away? " I asked

"No, everything was good. How was your day? " He asked smiling.

"It went good just a bit tiring but nothing that I couldn't handle. I am going to prepare dinner for us. " I said returning back a smile.

Later I prepared and fed dinner to Om and made him lay on the bed after giving him the medicines.

It's been 2 weeks since I brought Om to my home and he seems to be recovering quickly. We didn't spoke much to each other. The cafe was a little bit crowded today taking into account that today was Friday, Anika was busy packing orders for the customers while I was frosting the cupcakes in the kitchen.

"That's it, I am going to close the cafe for today." Anika said slumping down on the chair near me.

"Hectic day." I said smiling.

"Yes, and I have decided to close the cafe this weekend to give a much needed break for us." Anika said.

"I agree with you, you have been stressing a lot these days. Are you planing any outing?" I asked.

"Nope. Am just going to stay in my bed sleeping the tiredness out. Now pack your bag, we are closing the cafe. I will drop you at home." Anika said.

After 15 minutes Anika dropped me in front my gate.

"Okay Gauri, have a happy weekend." Anika said.