𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒆

It hasn't even been a full month and I'm treating you with a nice, tall (and my first) glass of lemonade along with an announcement.

I'M CREATING A WHOLE NEW LAPIDOT STORY! Expect new twists and turns along with love and new desires. Check it out now!

Also, if you haven't voted on your favorite chapters from this story, please do! I'm so close to getting 1000 votes! Thank you!

This is exactly what it is titled. A sweet lemon.

(If you don't get the lingo... you're too young.)

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

While the semester was barley over, Lapis, still, had nothing to do besides wait for her girlfriend to come back home. She would wake up late and watch their favorite show, day by day, dying for Peridots affection.

Thankfully, the college the two attended understood, as much as they could, the pain and trauma Lapis had endured a few months back. They let her stay in the college dorms without pay and without having to be enrolled in any classes. Sure, it was only for a limited time, but Lapis was glad she wouldn't have to stray away, broken and alone from her savior.

Lapis had tried to create new pieces of artwork, but found herself impatient with the clock that ticked on Peridots nightstand. Inspiration and motivation was far from her reach and, although painting would've been the most productive thing she could do, she found it quicker to pass the time by watching the dramatic show.

Sometimes, Lapis would relish the moments she had adored with Peridot. The first time she made her laugh, the first time they spent a holiday together, their first date, her first of many. Right now, peering out of the window and ignoring the distant voices of the actors on the laptop, was she reliving their first kiss.

It was after their early dinner. The pair walked around the downtown area, admiring the small shops, strung lights, and the variety of music coming from opening clubs while their fingers were interlocked. Their path led beside the riverbed, away from the bustling bridge that connected two sides of the city.

Anyone could physically tell Peridot was nervous. She seemed to be overthinking the date she was on. She planned everything accordingly: a nice dinner, a walk around the downtown district, a kiss on the pier, and then a snack from the ice cream parlor. Lapis knew she had a plan and didn't expect anything to falter under her control.

The sunset was glowing over them when they arrived to the cement dock. There were fishermen there, but the two stayed far away from them, enjoying their end of the pier. Although Lapis didn't admit it, she was just as nervous as her, but she was ready to finally feel her girlfriends lips against hers.

"Can I kiss you?" Peridot had said, clenching the sides of her own cargo shorts. She had looked so adorable, basking in the golden glow of the sun.

"Is that why you brought me out here?" Lapis joked. It was hard to hide the shakiness her body was going through, but luckily, Peridot either didn't notice or say anything. Before she had pouted, Lapis added, "Of course, you can kiss me."

It was awkward at first. Peridot looked up to her in a clueless state while Lapis gazed at her with a smug mask. The blue beauty grabbed the blondes hand and traced circles around the back of it, attempting to relax and set the mood. She leaned in, when Peridot uneasily puckered her lips. When she was about to place her lips on hers, Lapis turned her head slightly, to let out a huff of a anxious laugh before kissing her girlfriend for the first time.