Hi!

My second story will appear here soon. It will be quite a modified story from another ship that I wrote really years ago. On the other hand, I based the Common Past a bit on that story and sometimes there may be some similarities but I don't think they will be big because I intend to refine and change a lot of things. 

First of all, I would like to pay Your attention to one thing. 

This story will be completely different than Common Past.

Admittedly, What if...?  will be a romance, I'm not hiding it at all (oh, god, please - Markhyuck without romance?) but quite... ass backwards. You must be aware that there will be a lot of brutal things, hard topics, stormy breakups and returns, dramas. At the beginning it certainly won't be sickeningly sweet here, which is why I sensitise the soft for ugly things and impatient or thirsty for a fairytale romance I recommend charging the batteries because this time there will definitely be a lot of storms and rain before the rainbow.

At the end of this introduction, thanks to all Common Past readers who intend to follow What if...? and hello to completely new, beautiful faces. I hope that we'll all have a good time at the next story and stay together for longer time :)

This is also a time when You can write what would You like to read in this story. What are Your dreams and fantasies about it. What are Your expectations. Maybe I can accomplish something and incorporate it into the content. Do it boldly and without shame, let's discuss and let our imagination run wild, let's not limit ourselves.

The story will start when I finish Common Past, what I expect to become somewhere in the first half of October due to my vacation in September and a month-long trip abroad. What if...? will probably start in the second half of October then. I hope that I won't let you down in any way and I will be able to repeat the success of Common Past with this story.