-7-

[late june / july 2019]

[donghyuck]

The situation in the company didn't look good. A certain Carl turned out to be doing for the Russian mafia, which he provided for a long time with information about what was going on in our manor. It came to a point where Marco's people were dropping like flies. His best employees were shot, which is why the boss had such a mania for flexible personnel. He didn't leave anyone for more than a few months and he kept all information carefully. I bet even my address was kept secret, although I was rather the weakest animal in the herd.

Now, in turn, Steve finds all the snipers and secret agents who have contributed to the contraction of Marco's trusted group. They interrogate them in the hope that they will give at least some rudimentary information on the activities of their colleagues but all for now in vain. Most often it turns out that they know nothing or were not even in the mafia itself. For some amount they simply agreed to perform one or another order.

I didn't think about finding Carl and the people associated with him as a job. I saw this occupation as a kind of hide-and-seek, puzzle or other logical game. I just needed to find children hidden in the huge area. It was a bit different from the yard race but I didn't want to look at it differently. I tried to wipe out any guilt from my thoughts because found missings will see the elephant. I didn't want to have anyone on my conscience.

Despite the fact that my thoughts were busy with many things and my hands additionally selected various products and put them in the shopping cart, I've had always divided attention written in my files to surprise the teachers. So I could easily conclude that I was being watched. In my childhood I had persecution mania. I was always afraid that someone would look at me from behind, so I decided it was time to change roles. I didn't want to be watched, so I started observing. In addition, at home I tried to be imperceptible because my sight irritated my father very much. I only flashed between rooms, becoming an optical illusion. I liked it and it got into the blood. I started to treat it as a part of personality in my personal life.

Minhyung may have been seen as a good interrogation tool but the as a spy he turned out to be really miserable. I wondered if there was anyone more obvious in the world than him. However, I could also be hypersensitive on tracking as always and just noticed every slight change in the environment. At that moment, Lee was as imperceptible to me as the bull in the china shop.

As soon as we came across each other at work this morning, I knew it would't do me any good. Lately I didn't think much about Minhyung because there were a lot of documents to read, which I had to do in the basement. The flow of information was protected to such an extent that even a receipt for shopping in a butcher's shop would not slip through the crack in the floor. Black-haired went to the background. However, I realized that since I had erased him from my memory for some time, he had to think deeply about me. Quite flattering but also disturbing.

He troubled me.

I didn't think he would only recognize me by the top of his face but he probably had a premonition. If he were certain that the boy who followed him was me, I would probably scarify the soil in a roadside ditch. Minhyung lacks clear evidence, so he used a very nice and valued method. 

Start following the person who is watching you. 

However, ineffective in this case because I hadn't to follow boy no longer, which made me extremely happy.

I didn't want to see him.

He reminded me of the humiliation I experienced and to which I agreed to. An additional discomfort was the fact that this closeness between us really pleased me. The mental dirt of my body never left me, so I just wanted to dissolve in the air. Planning something like this in an ordinary store was hard but not impossible. Patience and perseverance matched similar tasks; waiting for an opportunity.