Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Jane's mother, Josephine, Hilda, Chloe, Kelsey, Pia, and a friend of Jane at university, Cassandra, had all just finished fitting their gowns for the wedding. Chloe, Kelsey, Pia, and Cassandra's outfits were all of the same colour, rose gold, but in different styles. While Josephine and Hilda picked out gowns that were of the same rose gold colour, but both were non-sequenced.

(^^^ A/N: From left to right, Chloe's dress, Kelsey's, Pia's, and Cassandra's)

Jane fitted her wedding gown last and she looked absolutely stunning. "You look amazing, baby." Josephine told her daughter as she zipped Jane's gown up.

(^^^ A/N: Jane's wedding gown)

"Thanks, mom." Jane muttered, staring at her reflexion in disbelief. She couldn't believed that she was getting married in about 3 weeks time. She was going to be Mrs. Jane Manssen Montenegro.

"Have you picked a veil yet, sweetheart?" Hilda asked her.

"Not yet. But I was thinking a short one since the gown is already long." She said as Hilda browsed through the veils in the corner of the room. Chloe helped her mother picked one out until they came across the perfect one.

"What do you think about this?" Chloe asked Jane, showing her the veil.

Jane stared at the veil in awe and eagerly nodded her head. "It's perfect."

"Here, let's try it on you." Chloe suggested as she sauntered towards her best friend and carefully pinned the veil on Jane's hair that was placed in a low bun. Chloe carefully lifted the veil so that it was covering her face.

Chloe studied her friend's appearance and she couldn't help but smile at her in admiration. "Now, it's perfect." She murmured. The veil was simple with some lace patterns at the edge. The length was short, only covering her mid-abdomen and upwards. It didn't draw much attention to her stunning, intricate gown.

The seamstress came back in the room with a small bottle of pins in hand. "Is this the one, Ms. Manssen?" She asked.

"This is the one." Jane confirmed as the seamstress studied the dress to see where she would be making alterations to. She asked Jane if it was too loose or too tight at some parts and pinned the dress where seemed fit.