Epilogue

A/N: Here it is, the most awaiting epilogue!

Happy reading :)
_______________________
Epilogue

Chloe couldn't believe that four years had already passed. She was so grateful for the amazing opportunity she had to pursue her dreams in Australia. She was now a well-known music director and producer in theatres and movies, not only in Australia, but worldwide. She still couldn't believe it. She finally had her big break in the music industry and she still felt like she was dreaming.

But now, after chasing after her dreams, she wanted to focus on her personal life. She wanted to settle down and start a family of her own soon. That then reminded her of Ace. The man who she hadn't seen for almost a year now. The last time they saw each other in person was when he flew in Australia to surprise her for her birthday. She was looking forward in seeing him but she received a message from him a week ago saying that he won't be able to make it.

They both planned to go home for the first birthday of Kyle and Jane's son. Their first child was an adorable 3-year-old boy named Joshua, then they had another son who was turning one named Kris.

Ace and Chloe promised Kyle and Jane that they would both be there for Kris' first birthday party. Chloe was looking forward to seeing Ace again but he couldn't make it because he was asked to cover some shifts in the OR and it was an amazing opportunity that he couldn't pass. Chloe was happy for him, but she couldn't help but wished that he would come.

Chloe had not told her family yet. She was going to surprise them. She wasn't just going home for vacation. No, she was actually going home and staying, for good. She had told her grandparents in Australia six months ago when she decided that she wanted to go home and stay. Chloe was also offered to be one of the music directors at home and she knew she wouldn't be able to let the opportunity pass her. It was as if home was calling her back. Ace was the only one that she had told the news about and he was very excited for her.

"Thank you for flying with Delta Airline. We wish you an excellent stay and a wonderful day!" The pilot's voice echoed over the speakers. Chloe unfastened her seatbelt as soon as it was safe to do so. She looked out the window and peeped at the familiar airport with a smile on her face. She was home sweet home.

She waited until the aisles have cleared up before getting up, grabbing her suitcase from the overhead compartment, and making her way out of the plane. She uttered a quick 'thank you' to the flight attendant by the door who bid her a good day.

When Chloe was in the airport, she turned on her phone to shoot Jane a text that she had arrived. Kyle was suppose to pick her up but he had a last minute meeting with a potential client that they had been meaning to get to invest in the company. Hence, Jane volunteered to pick Chloe up instead, excited to see her best friend once again.

Chloe grabbed her luggage by the baggage carousel and made her way to the exit where she informed Jane she would be coming from. Chloe glanced around, excited to see Jane again. When she didn't see her friend, she texted her again, telling her that she was there.

"Good morning, Miss Montenegro." She heard a familiar voice behind her utter in her ears. She knew that voice all too well. She turned around and gasp when she saw his beautiful face. Oh, how she missed him so much. "I'm Ace Powers, your chauffeur for the day." He shot her a dashing smile that made Chloe weak on the knees.

Two years ago, Ace decided to change his last name. After Ace spoke to Lucas and Hilda, he had decided to get legally adopted by Jordan. So on Jordan's birthday, Ace gave him the adoption paper and his new legal name. Jordan teared up in joy at Ace's gesture and they were much closer than ever before.