Waiting For You (jikook)

*inaccurate height difference*😂

A solid knock erupts from the office door, disrupting Jimin's work. He saves the document. "Come in!" His boss pops his head in the door.

"I think whatever you're doing can be saved until tomorrow. Why don't you head home?" Jimin looks longing at the lyrics he had worked so hard at. His creative streak was finally showing. But I don't want to get fired. 

"Alright." He stands up and collects his coat.

Jimin quietly takes out his keys and unlocks the door. He slips off his shoes and closes the door as softly as possibly, hoping the light wouldn't wake up his boyfriend. After setting all his stuff on the counter, he tip-toes into the living room to turn off the TV. He reaches for the remote, but spots Jungkook sleeping on the couch. He switches it off and crouches next to him. Jimin runs a smooth hand through his hair. Jungkook opens his eyes and smiles sleepily.

"What're you doing out here?" Jungkook smiles even wider.

"I was waitin' for you to get home!" Jimin grins and presses a kiss to the younger's forehead.

"Well, I'm home now. Let's get to bed." Jungkook stands up, the sweater he's wearing falling to his knees. "Is that my sweater?" Jungkook blushes and hides his face in his sweater paws.

"Maybe." Jimin wraps him in a bear hug, kissing his neck.

"You're so cute."