Shirt Troubles (taekook)

Taehyung staired disdainfully down at the cast. The itchy plaster-encased almost his whole arm, stopping just before his shoulder. He ran a blue towel over his body before taking the wet plastic off his arm.

"Your cast might make it hard to dress. Do you need help?"

"I'm good." Tae dropped the towel and pulled on his bottoms. It wasn't too hard to do it one-handed, though it involved a lot of shimmying and pulling. He grasped the t-shirt in his left hand and hastily pulled it over his head. With his good arm through, he tried to maneuver the cast into the armhole. The fabric caught the rough plaster and held on for dear life, refusing to let go. Taehyung released a pout, a disappointed sigh following soon after.

"Are you sure you don't need help?"

"Yeah." Jungkook chuckled lightly from the other side of the door.

"I can feel the frustration radiating off of you. Let me help."

"Fine." Jungkook opened the door and smiled at the sight. Tae continued to pout, his damp hair sticking out and shirt pulled at odd angles.

"Don't laugh at me!" He whined. Jungkook walked forward and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry." He helped the other take off the shirt before leading the cast back through the armhole. He stretched the shirt and pulled the fabric over the older's head. Jungkook reached up and ruffled his soft hair as he forced his good arm into the shirt.

"There you go."

"Thanks." The younger leaned down (up?) and placed a kiss on each of his pink cheeks.

"You're welcome. Now let's go, I want food."