Comments Hurt pt. 1(taegi)

Background: Taehyung has a YouTube channel

Yoongi rested his chin on his knees, wrapping his arms around his ankles and his hands fiddling with the blanket hem. The loose string looped through his fingers as Taehyng's booming voice echoed through the apartment. The younger's outro drifted from his filming room as he cut the camera. 

Taehyung bounced into the room, a huge smile on his face. "All finished filming! Now it's just you and me." He leaned forward and laid on his stomach in front of the older. His chin rested in his hands. Yoongi nodded, still playing with the string. Taehyung crawled onto the bed and sat on his heels.

"Love? What's wrong?" Yoongi shrugged, not really hearing him. The younger moved forward and tied to catch his gaze. Yoongi stared off into space, his eyes empty and glossy.

"Baby?" The older's gaze shifted to the door behind him.

"It's just," His voice cracked. The younger shifted closer and rested a hand around each ankle. 

"The comments on that video you uploaded of us together. Most of them are nice..." Tae gently pulled at his ankles lowering the other's knees so he could be lifted into Taehyung's lap.

"But some of them weren't." Tears spilled from his eyes to be captured by the younger's thumbs.

"Oh, baby."

"They say I don't deserve you." Yoongi blabbered on.

"And I'm just scared cause what if-" Taehyung leaned forward and swallowed his words with a kiss. Reassuring words brushed against Yoongi's lips as the younger comforted him. They pulled apart, soft smiles on both their lips.

"No what-ifs." He cupped the other's soft cheeks.

"You're absolutely perfect for me. A few jealous people on the internet aren't going to change anything." The older's cheeks flamed and he dropped his gaze bashfully. Tae hooked a finger under his chin and met his gaze.

"Let me show you how perfect you are."