Study break (sugamon)

Yoongi slammed his head on the desk,  groaning loudly.

"Why is math so difficult?!?!"

"Hey, hey, hey," Namjoon muttered gently, pulling Yoongi back from the desk and examining his head. The older blushed profusely as Namjoon's breath fanned his face. Gently running his fingertips over the slowly forming bruise, Namjoon sighed.

"Don't hurt yourself. I'm here to help you and I can't do that with you hitting your head on the table."

"Sorry," Yoongi grumbled. 

"It's okay. Now, let's look at your notes and work through this."

"Okay." The younger handed a pencil to Yoongi, the tips of their fingers barely brushing over one another's.

"Why am I so goddamn stupid!" Yoongi pressed his face into his hands, feeling the hot breath of his words against his palm. His long fingers gripped at his hair, pulling at the strands.

"You're not stupid," Namjoon began to pry Yoongi's fingers from his hair, holding the older's hands within his own.                   

"You're not stupid, just a little confused." Blushing, Yoongi smiled shyly, turning his gaze down to his lap.

"I think we should take a break." The older nodded in agreement. Yoongi followed, dazed, as Namjoon lead him into the living room. Sitting down, the younger pulled Yoongi down, laying the older's head in his lap. 

"Here," Namjoon handed him the remote.

"Turn on whatever you like." As Yoongi fiddled with the remote, Namjoon ran his hands carefully through the older's hair and admired the beautiful boy's profile. 

"So pretty." He whispered. Yoongi smiled softly, giving away the fact that Namjoon's comment had been heard. Namjoon, somehow, remained unbothered. Finally settling on a show, Yoongi set down the remote and allowed his hands to curl at his chest. The younger thoughtfully ran his lean fingers through Yoongi's dark hair. 

"Yoongi hyung?" The older hummed in response.

"Do you like me?" Yoongi blushed under Namjoon's curious gaze.

"Maybe we should keep studying." Yoongi stood up. Sighing, Namjoon grabbed onto the bottom of the other's shirt.

"Not until you answer me." Yoongi hesitantly met the younger's stare. Moments passed as Namjoon patiently awaited the older's answer. 

"Yes." He whispered.

"Now, can we please finish?" Smiling slightly, Namjoon released Yoongi's shirt and stood up.

"Of course." As he brushed past the older, the taller left a light his on his head, turning Yoongi into a blushing puddle.