Spreading Sickness (namminseok)

"Do you think he's okay?" Jimin hits the older in the back of the head.

"I can hear him throwing up from here. No, he's not okay." Hoseok rubs his head.

"Watch it. I'm your hyung."

"Sorry, I'm just worried."

"Me too." Hoseok stands up to check on the other. He cautiously opens the door, stepping inside the darkroom. 

"Joonie? You alright?"

"Do I sound alright?"

"Right. Sorry." The older moves closer and shuts the door. He gingerly takes the puke bowl from the younger's hands and sets it next to the bed. He climbs into bed net to him and places a warm kiss to his head.

"I swear to god I am never eating sushi again."

"Good choice." He holds the other to his chest and draws careful circles on his back. Both boys look up as Jimin cracks the door open.

"How you doin'?"

"I've stopped dying. Don't know how long it's gonna last though."

"Just wanted to make sure you were still breathing." Namjoon smiles thankfully. "I love you, but I'm gonna stay over here until you stop hacking." Namjoon chuckles lightly.

"I don't blame you." Jimin nods and closes the door again. Hoseok leans down and kisses Namjoon's forehead.

"He's a wuss."

"I wouldn't want to be around someone with food poisoning either."

"Well, I don't mind. I love you even when you're throwing up."

"So do I!" Jimin yelled from the other side of the door. "I'm just not willing to snuggle you while you do it!"