Falling Asleep (jihope)

Jimin scribbled down the formula for the millionth time. He copied down the numbers and did out the work. But the answer never worked out. He groaned and laid face down on the table. The clock on the oven blinked red, 12:50. Despite his efforts, Jimin's eyes grew heavier. He hurriedly downed another cup of coffee.

The formula still didn't make sense. He dropped his head onto the table, eliciting a loud thud. Jungkook groaned and rubbed the sore spot on his forehead. He rested his head onto his forearms, closing his eyes.

Hoseok shuffled out of his room, the light from the dining room lighting the hallway. He quietly crept up to the doorway, inspecting the situation. Jungkook had given up any hopes of staying awake and was completely passed out. Hoseok smiled fondly at the younger. He quietly stepped forward and tried to him up. A loose scrap paper clung to his damp cheek. He gently peeled it off and dabbed his face with his sleeve.

The older carefully tucked Jungkook into his bed, fluffing the pillow and pulling up the covers. He sighed softly in his sleep, relaxing into the mattress. Hoseok ran a hand through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight." He whispered. The younger mumbled softly before burying his face into the blanket.