Pillow Fort (kookiemonster) (little space)

warning: language😝 and little space

Jungkook stared down at the older, his hands gripping his hips and arms forming stern triangles on either side of his torso.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?!" Namjoon glanced up. Clad in his white shirt and small shorts, he discreetly took his thumb out of his mouth and sat back on his heels.

"Building a pillow fort." The younger glanced at the messy living room. Pillows and sheets littered the floor allowing only small amounts of the carpet to peek through.

"Oh, no." He muttered to himself.

"Isn't that a little childish?" He asked louder, trying to gently pull the other out of headspace. 

"Does that mean you won't do it with me?"

"One second, Joonie." He sighed, carefully picking his way across the room. He found Jin reading in his bedroom.

"Hyung? I think Joon slipped again."

"Okay," He shrugged. "Take care of him."

"But-"

"Nope. Do it. You'll need to get used to it sooner or later." Jungkook huffed but left wordlessly. 

"Alright, Joonie," He said helplessly. "Let's build a fort." The older laughed excitedly.

Finally, the fort was built. A sheet stretched precariously over their heads as they sat squished together between two chairs. The Little Mermaid played quietly on the T.V. Namjoon gently rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder who wrapped an arm around his shoulder's as the older let out a yawn.

"Tired, bub?"

"Mhm. But I wanna finish the movie."

"Okay, we can. Here," He laid down and motioned for Namjoon to do the same. 

"There, that's more comfortable, isn't it?" 

"M'yeah." His head lolled to the side again, resting again on Jungkook's shoulder. Only a couple of seconds passed before the younger spoke again.

"I think I'm ready for bed, Daddy." Swallowing his surprise and giddiness, Jungkook ducked out of the fort and quickly lifted the little onto his hip.

"Alright, let's get ready for bed then." With teeth brushed and p.j's on, Jungkook tucked Namjoon into bed. Once the door was safely shut, the maknae rushed into Jin's room.

"Hyung!!!!"

"What is it now, Kook?" Jin sighed, setting down his book. The younger rushed forward.

"Joonie! He called me Daddy!" Jin smiled.

"That's awesome, Kookie."

"Yeah." He beamed. But exhaustion quickly set in.

"You feeling sleepy, Bubs?" The younger nodded, feeling himself slipping.

"Come here." The older patted the other side of the bed. As Jungkook slipped under the covers, Jin reached over and switched off the lamp. 

"Goodnight, Kookie."

"Night night."