Kissing (jikook)

*warning* very descriptive kissing. but nothing too nasty

Jimin leaned forward and straddled Jungkook's thighs, hovering just above them. Jungkook attached his soft lips to the pliable skin of Jimin's neck, suckling the spot. His veiny hands gripped Jimin's thighs and pulled them onto his own, his thumbs circling on the muscle to assure him. Jimin tilted forward and gently took the shell of his ear between his teeth. He felt his core muscles tighten as he tried to hold his own weight. Jungkook relaxed back against the headboard, forcing Jimin to lean over him. 

Their aching lips finally met, soft sighs and smiles filling the air. Jungkook lets his hands travel up the older's back to come to rest on his shoulder blades. Jimin nuzzled his neck as the younger's fingertips grazed over his clothed skin. Muted sunlight fell through the sheer curtains as the afternoon approached. Neither moved much. Their tongues danced as the sheets and down comforter tangled their limbs, lacing through their legs and coiling around their waists, tying them together. Neither minded as soft sighs and butterfly kisses clouded their heavy minds.

Jungkook gently led his hands to Jimin's abdomen, pressing into the muscle. Jimin relaxed and let the younger carry his weight. Jungkook smiled against the older's collar bone and kissed lavender and rose petals into his skin. Jimin let out a breathy chuckle as he buried his hands into the soft fluff of Jungkook's hair, gently tugging and pulling at the strands. 

Jimin pulled away regretfully. The older offered to cook as they hadn't eaten since breakfast. Jungkook pulled him close and rolled over, capturing his lips once again. A soft gold light washed over the two as the sun continued its descent behind the mountains. The younger hovered over Jimin, admiring the soft sunset that decorated his skin. The pinks and purples swirled over his tan skin, marking him as his. The older grew shy under his gaze, fidgeting, and flushing, Jungkook's eyes drank in his appearance. 

Soothing words whispered against his neck as gentle lips traced his skin. Jimin pressed into his chest as he let the younger kiss his breath away.