Clueless (yoonseok)

Yoongi leaned in close, relishing the feeling of the other's breath on his cheeks. Hoseok lifted an eyebrow.

"Why so close, hyung? Did your grandpa ears go deaf?" Yoongi huffed and sat back, pouting slightly. 

"Why do you have to be so goddamn clueless?!?!"

"Clueless about what?" The younger tilted his head in question.

"Clueless about me being madly in love with you!!" Smiling playfully, Hoseok leaned forward.

"I'm not clueless, hyung. In fact, you're quite obvious." The older's eyes widened.

"B-b-but then- what?" Yoongi spluttered, causing the younger to laugh. His cheeks bloomed a cherry red.

"Hyung." Hoseok rested his hands on the other's thighs. The older narrowed his eyes threateningly. Hoseok scoffed.

"Don't try to look intimidating. You're like a little kitten." Pouting, Yoongi crossed his arms. Hoseok leaned forward until their faces were inches apart. 

"I just wanted to see how long you could last without doing anything about it," Yoongi smirked.

"Well, I'm doing something about it." The older smashed their lips together, grabbing hold of Hoseok's shirt. The younger gently cupped the back of Yoongi's neck, pulling him impossibly closer. 

"Oh, how cute you guys finally kissed. Can we leave now?" Hoseok clambered off the couch.

"Yes, hyung. We're coming."