I Need You (junghope)

This is a longer one

Hoseok placed his two hands on Jungkook's shoulders, gently pushing him onto the couch. Immediately, the smell of alcohol and vomit clouded his nose. "I'll be right back, okay?" Jungkook nodded reluctantly, scrunching his nose. The younger glanced around the room nervously. a deep pulsing bass drowned out most of the shouting, though some drunken shrills still reached his ears. A crowd of three pushed through the sweaty sea, scowling at him. "You here with Hoseok?" He didn't have a chance to answer, or even nod, as another girl was already moving on.

"You guys are such cute friends!"

"Yeah, the perfect little bromance." Jungkook smiled patiently.

"Actually, we're together." The three snarled down at him.

"Really, I don't believe it." She flipped her black hair over her shoulder, almost giving her friend a mouthful of it.

"He is with you?" Jungkook nodded warily. She scoffed. One of her minions tried to shush her. She laughed instead. 

"I just wanted to warn the poor thing. I don't want him to be embarrassed when he finds out Hobi is way out of his league." Her minions each took a shoulder and steered her away. Jungkook frowned deeply, clasping his hands between his legs and sinking into the couch. Hoseok hops over with a drink in each hand. He pauses and looks at the younger worriedly before passing over a cup. "You okay?" Jungkook shrugs.

"You love me, right?"

"Where's this coming from? Of course, I do! Did someone say something?" The older stood up quickly, looking over the crowd. Jungkook latches onto his wrist.

 "Can you just stay with me? Please?" Hobi sits back down, resting an arm around the younger's shoulders. 

"Some girls came over," Jungkook whispered. Hoseok nodded encouragingly.

"They said you're out of my league and that you're embarrassed to be with me." Hoseok shook his head.

"No, love. They've got it all wrong. You're out of my league. I'm the luckiest person alive." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, smiling softly. 

"And I'm far from embarrassed. I want everyone in this party to know you're mine." The older stood up on the couch, pulling the other with him. 

"Hey, everyone!" Jungkook blushed furiously and ducked his head.

"I want you all to know that this man right here is mine! If any of you screw with him again you and I will have a long talk. Understand?"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered, raising their cups. Hoseok pulled Jungkook closer by his shirt, bringing their lips together. Loud whoops and hollers erupted throughout the room. Jungkook against the other's lips.

"Let's ditch the party."