Grumpy (yoonmin)

Hoseok laughed loudly. 

"You-" He paused as another giggle escaped his heart lips.  

"You think he's nice? Yoongi-ssi is the meanest, coldest person you will ever meet."

"I don't know, Hyung. He looks so cute and soft!"

"That's just a disguise."

"Mhm sure. He was nice to me. He even gave me all his notes from sophomore year so I wouldn't flunk any classes."

"I bet he gave you all the wrong answers."

"Nah. I haven't gotten anything wrong so far!" Hoseok rolled his eyes just as Jimin spotted Yoongi across the room.

"Just watch. Yoongi hyung!" The eldest turned his head in their direction. Jimin raised a hand, flashing the older a crescent eyed smile. Yoongi gave a small grin in return, heading to the pair.

"Jimin! Look what you've done! He's coming over here!"

"Oh, hush." Jimin shushed the older, smiling brightly as Yoongi arrived.

"Hey, hyung! Thanks for the notes earlier!"

"Did I say you could call me hyung?" Hoseok held his breath as Jimin's face fell.

"I-" Yoongi smiled wide.

"Just joking, Minnie. I don't mind." Hobi's jaw hit the floor.

"Minnie?!" He exclaimed. Laughing, Jimin patted Hoseok's arm.

"See? He isn't scary! He's sweet." Yoongi cast the shorter a playful glare.

"Call me that again and we won't be friends anymore."

"Sure thing, hyung."