Coffee Shop Pick Up Lines (nammin)

Jimin rested his elbow on the counter. Staring down his customer as another employee made his drink. Namjoon laughed awkwardly.  

"Um-"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" The older smirked.

"No." He crossed his arms. "But your shitty pickup lines do." Jimin pouted, his pink lips sparking a feeling in the other. Namjoon immediately began to feel guilty for his harsh words.

"Look, I'm-"

"Iced caramel macchiato!!" Namjoon cast a glare at the worker.

"Thanks. Anyway," He glanced at the other's name tag. "Jimin. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's fine. I was only joking. My friend over there," Jimin pointed to the back room. "dared me to say that." 

"I see." Namjoon glanced behind the counter, highly doubting he actually received a dare. 

"I'll be off then."

"Alright. See you." The older cast the younger a sly wink before grasping his coffee and leaving the shop. Taehyung, another employee sauntered up to Jimin.

"Who was that hunk of a man?"

"I don't know his name."

"Well, you should learn it. He's pretty hot."

"Yeah," Jimin sighed. "I hope he comes back."

"So do I." He paused as the older gave him a glare. "For your sake." He added, hurriedly getting back to work.

"Yeah, sure."