Flirty Big Brother (jihope)

I don't know if I made it clear in the one-shot so I'm going to say it here. Jungkook-Jimin=bestfriends. Hoseok=jungkook's older brother

Jungkook crossed his legs and leaned against the headboard.

Have "Alright. You're turn."

"Um, never have I ever... kissed someone." Both boys jumped as Jungkook's older brother banged on the wall from next door.

"I can change that!" Jimin blushed profusely.

"Sorry 'bout him." Jungkook apologized. "He's hit that stage where, as my mom says, 'he wants to have sex with everything that moves.'"

"Have not!"

"Then stop trying to kiss my best friend!" They waited for Hoseok's response. The older opened the door between their rooms. 

"Oh, please. You both know Jimin would like it I kissed him." Jimin laughed nervously. 

"You wish, hyung!"

"Fine then. Let me kiss you."

"No! I'm not gonna let someone kiss me if I'm not gonna like it! Plus, you're older. That's gross." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"How do you know you won't like it if you've never tried it?" Jimin remained silent.

"Alright then. If Jungkook agrees, then I'll let you."

"Hell yeah, kiss him!" Jungkook yelled quickly. Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me?!?"

"I wanna see this!" Hoseok walked into his room and stood in front of Jimin.

"Well, that wasn't hard."

"Screw you!"

"I wouldn't mind that either." Jimin choked on air.

"You disgust me."

"That's alright. Now you close your eyes." Jimin glared up at him but closed his eyes anyway. Hoseok hooked a finger under the younger's chin and tilted his head up slightly. Jungkook scooched closer and watched with interest, causing Hoseok to smirk at his eagerness. Jimin felt Hoseok lean closer, causing him to flinch away. The older pulled him closer.

"I'm not gonna bite unless you want me to." Jimin let out a huff of air. Hoseok laughed and leaned down, holding Jimin in place this time. He gently pressed their lips together, smiling at the small whine Jimin let out from the back of his throat. Carefully, Hoseok caught Jimin's lip between his teeth, letting it run between his teeth as he pulled away.

"So how was that for a first kiss?" Jimin's cheeks bloomed a deep red. The younger quickly covered his face with his hands, causing the older to burst into laughter.

"You liked it, didn't you!" Jungkook shouts, clapping his friend on the back. Jimin frantically shook his head no.

"Oh, please. You liked it. If you didn't you wouldn't be blushing this hard." Jimin groaned.

"You know I'm right." Jimin huffed, finally uncovering his face and pushing Hoseok out of the room, forcefully closing the door behind him.

"Guess I won, hyung. I'm still a mouth-virgin."