Blanket (kookiemonster)

Jungkook blinked sleepily, his long legs subconsciously curling against the cold. He rolled over and gently tugged the blanket from Namjoon's grasp. The older groaned, trying to pull it back, but the younger had fallen asleep with it in his grasp. He finally tugs it free, snuggling into the material.

"Joon? Could you at least share the blanket? It's freezing." 

"Only if you beg for it." He teases sleepily, smirking to himself. He didn't need to face the younger to know he was blushing. 

"Wh- why would... why would I beg?" He stuttered, clearly embarrassed.

"Because I know you like to beg." Jungkook laid back down, facing away from the older.

"Shut up. You can keep the damn blanket." Namjoon smirks and turns over, draping half the blanket over the younger. 

"I love you," he leaned over to kiss the younger's cheek. "This time, you don't have to beg." Jungkook blushed deeply, his face as hot as the Sahara.

"Be quiet," he retorted. "I love you too, Joonie." Namjoon smiled lazily and spooned the younger, trying to soothe him back to sleep. His large hands softly kneaded at the small boy's stomach, nuzzling his neck.

"Goodnight," he whispered, but Jungkook was already sleeping.